Ceramic Flat Iron /Jilbere Flat Iron

Julia

Can anyone tell me what is so special about the above?

What is the difference compared to traditional flat irons that you either use with the oven, or the electric ones? Are there any benefits to using a ceramic flat iron/Jilbere? /images/graemlins/look.gif

Thanks

This has nothing to do with your question (sorry /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif), but I just wanted to say that your hair looks great!

The ceramic irons get hotter, stay hot, and heat more evenly than traditional irons.

This enables you to get hair straighter, and faster, with less passes with the iron-leading to less heat damage and manipulation.

Its also a major improvement in convenience and time. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you. Your hair looks great too. God Bless you. I love your password He really is SUPER! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

I love mine and can't say enough good things about it. I got the big one though. It takes less time, as it is wider and can straighten bigger sections than the small one. However, I can't get as close to the root with it, and use a hot comb at the root for extra straightness.

sounds very interesting. I have the electric one from Golds (sP) I have used it 1.5 times. How does this one compare to the Jilbere? Where did you purchase yours and if you do not mind me asking how much did it cost?

thanks
/images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Back