Jilbere/Ceramic Tools/Conair Ceramic Flat Irons

diamond_nh

From a previous thread, I have learned that Jilbere ceramic flat irons are now under the name "Ceramic Tools" and that both Jilbere and Ceramic Tools are made by conair. Ok I also went to Walmart today after reading an old thread saying that they had ceramic irons that didn't cost that much. At the Walmart, they had a slim conair ceramic flat iron for $14.95 and a Vidal Sassoon ceramic flat/steam iron for $19.95 that had 3 changeable plates. Well I am not sure about the changeable plates or the steam and I would also like to know what is the difference between the Conair $14.95 iron compared to the Ceramic Tools (Jilbere) iron, since they are all made by Conair? Also is the smaller irons (smaller plates - 1") better to you than the larger ones?

Allandra

I like my mini ceramic flat iron better than the larger ones (which I've used years ago). The mini one is much easier for me to handle.

diamond_nh

Thanks I saw them before but I thought they were for short hair but I see what you mean about it being good for the roots.