Carol's Daughter....Did It Again!!!

Blacktresses

Has anyone seen the Carol's Daughter Site lately :scratchch :scratchch :scratchch

Check it out....I love it:love: :love: :love:

BUT

I ain't buying her products no more...The expense is outrageous. I think she had to pay Jada to have her pic on her site. I pretty sure that's why her prices shot way way up....

What do you think :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

Her site does look really good. Iwant some of those herbal rinses. On a side note though....I'm still not convinced that is Jada...something about the nose and eyes seems odd to me.

I thought I read a post yesterday or maybe the day before in another thread where somebody already confirmed that it was jada based on an ad or article in essence magazine? They said something about her being the spokesperson for CD now. I have to admit that I am not a CD fan, so I really didn't pay that much attention. ;)

Jada's always been beautiful to me. LOL I was waiting for her and Will to hook up back in the 90s hehe.

As far as Carol's Daughter, I love the site....awesome presentation with incredible products. But alas, I can't afford the items. I definitely look forward to supporting a sista and the cause.... but not until I can make some more money. :(

Yeah, Jada is in the newest Essence magazine in the Carol's Daughter add.:yep: The only thing I will be purchasing from Carol's Daughter will be her fragrances and candles- I've found a cheaper CD hair knockoff products at better prices.

Back