Carol's Daughter--Hair Products

KAT25

Hello today I was introduced to Carol's Daughter Hair product by my sister who saw her on the Tyra Banks show. I was wondering if anyone else has used her products. I went to her site and saw that a lot of her products contain oils that are talked about on this board so I was just curious if anyone has used her products. I ordered somethings from the site and am going to try them out a little.

I will keep you posted after I receive them and had tried to use them :)

This is her site if anyone else wants to check it out.

http://www.carolsdaughter.com/

ms*x

i posted before about how the products do nothing for my relaxed hair, but on my daughters' natural hair, it works fine...i used up all the hhb, so i needed something else for smoothing...i experimented with the smoothie and it worked perfectly...it was kinda like a humectant - i was surprised. it sucks as a conditioner, which they want you to use it as.

aside from the hair stuff, the love butter is the fragrance of choice for the babies...makes them smell like little cookies at school :lol:

brownsugarflyygirl

There have been several threads about her products, you can do an advanced search and type in Carols Daughter and some should pop up.

Personally, I love her Healthy Hair Butter and Mimosa Hair Honey. Those are staples for me. I use both for my twists and twistouts....keeps them moisturized an shiny.

I might try her Hair Milk over the summer for wash and gos...I heard a lot of naturals say they like it.

I think naturals like her products better in general than relaxed heads...they do tend to be heavier.

HTH