Can't do fake hair?

Aviah

I don't think I can. With extensions at least, my hair gets the ITCHIES! I just had some braids in with extensions this weekend. Because they were really big braids I expected them to last maybe a week... Not so. On day three they were outta my head. Too itchy= sore scalp. So I wondered about getting a full head wig and if that would have the same effect on my hair. Or is it just that some people cannot do fake hair?

ive heard of people being allergic to the dye in the extensions. BUT im not sure if the symptomes are exactly the same or worse

You might be allergic to the brand of hair that was used. Maybe you can only use human hair :confused:

I used to have braids alot when i was a kid and too had this same problem.. my braider used to soak the hair in water and vinager (not to much), rinse and then let them air dry... then braided my hair... when she did this the itchies stop.. HTH

Did you rinse the hair in ACV first? My sister used to have that problem, come to find out my cousin was using the hair straight out of the pack. When I started braiding her hair she never had that problem again.

Back