Can i do the towel/steam method by putting a towel under a baggie, then a hooddryer

fluffylocks

Will that work?

wetting a towel in hot water
Putting conditoner on your hair

Putting the towel on your hair, then a plastic cap, then going under the dyryer?

I figure the towel will stay wet from being under the plastic cap, and stay hot from the hooded dryer, and you can get a good steam and deepconditon in one

Sound lika a winner?
Anyone ever tried it?

myco

Re: Can i do the towel/steam method by putting a towel under a baggie, then a hooddry

Will that work?

Putting the towel on your hair, then a plastic cap, then going under the dyryer?

I figure the towel will stay wet from being under the plastic cap, and stay hot from the hooded dryer, and you can get a good steam and deepconditon in one

Sound lika a winner?
Anyone ever tried it?

This is what I do for my steam treatment. It works great. Since your towel is already full of water, it won't suck the conditioner out of your hair. If you have a bonnet dryer it works even better.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Re: Can i do the towel/steam method by putting a towel under a baggie, then a hooddry

I just use the towel and the baggie I don't get under the dryer. An old hairdresser of mine showed me that if you cover your ears with with baggie the heat stays in so she never sit you under the dryer for dc

ItsyBitsy

Will that work?

Sound lika a winner?
Anyone ever tried it?

This is what I do minus sitting under the dryer. HTH

divinefavor

For those of you who don't sit under the dryer, do just leave the towel/plastic cap on for an hour or is it less than an hour?

Lavendar

Thanks for this one ladies! I have never tried this technique and I can't wait to try! I also checked out the tutorial....macherieamour is fabulous!

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess

For those of you who don't sit under the dryer, do just leave the towel/plastic cap on for an hour or is it less than an hour?

I leave it on anywhere from 45 min until 2 hours. I just do other things around the house.