BT Works

Kurlee

I just finished my first bottle of BT and I can honestly say it works. I see much more growth than I am accustomed to for one month. However, even though I got the scented one, I could still smell the sulfur and because i am active that with sweat is not very appetizing. Also, it was hard to just get it on my scalp and not my hair. On my scalp I had no problems but on my hair was DRY CITY.

Overall, I think its a good product that works and is worth the price, but I think it would be better suited for hair that is in a protective style like braids or weave, where your hair is not exposed and you can get to the scalp without getting into your hair.

I am in braids at the moment and I think its better using it when in braid or some other protective style as I dont think i could deal with parting that hair or the oily business if it wasnt be braids...I have been using it religiously and have noticed thicker growth and quicker than previous....So I will be using this for a while as I will continue to braid my hair til the summer....I am taking out my braids on Thursday so I can actually see my hair and see the actual difference BT may have made....cant wait:grin:

My daughter loves the smell of Boundless Tresses.
It should only be used on scalp use plenty of moisturizer.

I dont know may be I have a weak sense of smell....but I dont think the smell is that bad....and I have the non scented one :ohwell:

no the smell is not bad at all. I can smell the sulfur a bit and if ur active or sweat, it gets stronger. The smell lingers in my silk scarf, pillows... but beside that, its a good product and it works. I agree its better to use it when in braids or something, cuz its hard for it not to get on ur hair somewhat.

I don't really do protective styles... im 4a/b and mostly do wet sets. I use (or have used) BT and it was great. No compliants. I actually was wearing a weave for awhile (I know, it is a protective style, but more for fun than for growth!) and I need to order some more BT. I don't think it works better for those wearing protective styles...

oh no I just meant its easier to use/fit into ur regimen. Like when i would do co-wash and go, it was hard to fit it in

It really does work!

I had the same probem with the smell and I ordered the scented version too. I guess some people's sense of smell is very sensitive.

What I do now is add fragrance oils to scented BT. They are very powerful and completely cover the scent. Not essential oils, but manmade scents that are usually used in soaps, lotions... even candles and other things.

It really does work!

I had the same probem with the smell and I ordered the scented version too. I guess some people's sense of smell is very sensitive.

What I do now is add fragrance oils to scented BT. They are very powerful and completely cover the scent. Not essential oils, but manmade scents that are usually used in soaps, lotions... even candles and other things.
good idea!:drunk:

I just finished my first bottle of BT and I can honestly say it works. I see much more growth than I am accustomed to for one month. However, even though I got the scented one, I could still smell the sulfur and because i am active that with sweat is not very appetizing. Also, it was hard to just get it on my scalp and not my hair. On my scalp I had no problems but on my hair was DRY CITY.

Overall, I think its a good product that works and is worth the price, but I think it would be better suited for hair that is in a protective style like braids or weave, where your hair is not exposed and you can get to the scalp without getting into your hair.

I received good growth from BT but I couldn't stand the smell of even the scented version so I had to stop using it.

Back