BSL/MBL 2015 Challenge

ClassyJSP

Back on track as far as taking care of my hair goes. I decided against putting the perm in so I'm still wearing my wigs. I shampooed, conditioned and dc on Sunday but I plan on co-washing tonight and applying castor oil/jojoba oil mix around my hairline.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I finally got around to straightening my hair. Those tangles were something... I have to find an easier way to shampoo and detangle. I've been washing it loose, but that always seems to be a fail. I need to go back to washing in braids

ClassyJSP

Last night was my son's bday dinner so no wash day. I need to pick up more jojoba oil anyways for my mix between now and saturday night I have to seriously find time to do my hair since I'll be in Texas Sunday

MsKikiStar

Hey ladies. Took me a while to realize the LHCF app no longer works, but I'm still here. Haven't been doing too much to my hair. A lot of twistouts and updos using the PuffCuff. That's about it. Think I'm going to touch-up the purple in my hair and do a length check this weekend. It's so humid I really just want to lay in front of the air conditioner lol.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I picked up a tube of mn and I had no shame. I have growth goals :laugh:

I also bought a tangle teaser and a comb attachment for my blow dryer. My next blowout will be epic. I almost bought a hot air brush too, but I'll wait and see how the comb attachment works first.

levette

I'm late to join this challenge but anyway I'm at apl almost to bra strap hoping to get to full mid back length .
Regimen includes
Gnc hair skin nail vitamins
Wash1-2times a week and air dry either clip hair up or wear half wigs
Exercise at least 3x a week

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
IMG_20150727_203422.jpg
Bought this at a junk store last night because I heard a story the other day of some guy who could never grow a beard putting some rogaine on his face and growing a full beard practically overnight (I'm a sucker, I know:crybaby:). Have no idea how I'm going to fit this in my regimen :hammer: .

Protective styling going well still in my first set of mini twists, on track with scalp massages and inversions, haven't missed a green smoothie, and always been a G at taking my supplements. Need to focus on improving my water intake and lord only knows the last time I drank my bamboo leaf tea :nono:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I had put aside some cash for the water park, but the party got cancelled so I bought a new wig. It's a long layered human blend with a scalp part (silk top I guess). I can wig it for a few weeks while I hit the gym.

While under the wig I can focus on keeping my hair strong and moisturized. I wonder if it has grown since my trim in May...

leleepop

My tangle teaser is great. It saves me so much time. Any other fans out there?
I love my tangle teaser too, I just don't say too much because of all the negative reviews. I bought the wet brush too recently, and it works pretty good love to have my options. I make sure to finger comb thoroughly before I use any combs or brushes.

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Mini Twists are Bae ! :love: Just took down my first 4 week install and I do not remember the last time I've experienced such little shedding/breakage while detangling. I lost maybe two quarters sized balls and this is AFTER 4 weeks and I ACTUALLY detangled with a wide toothed comb for the first time in forever whaaaatttt changing the game. Side Note: And keep in mine I have thick hair so much so my family had to have an intervention when I decided to go natural, like "is you really ready for this?"

I have to reevaluate my protective style game plan 'cause this where it's at.:clap:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I had a long weekend so I didn't do anything to my hair besides throwing on a wig cap and my lace wig. I want to dye my unit blue black so that I don't get the urge to color my own hair.

Tomorrow is wash day. I am using Cream of Nature detangling shampoo and Alter Ego as a dc. Then I will undo my braids and detangle/rebraid.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I haven't done a lc since my trim in May. I know my hair doesn't grow that fast, but I'm still curious. I will do a pull test after my wash tomorrow

snoop

I can now put my twists in a top knot. Like actually twist up my hair, wrap it around itself, then secure it with an elastic! I curious about doing a length check but am willing to wait until my hair anniversary in October.

ClassyJSP

I probably won't trim my hair anymore for the rest of the year. I don't use heat regularly and my hair stays braided in either a beehive or straight backs so I don't see the point.

Thinking about perming my hair for my bday in sept (lets see if I change my mind again).

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I didn't feel like washing my hair last night. Instead I chose to binge on Netflix and eat junk food. I'm not proud of that, but it felt good. Today I need to get it together. I have to wash and dc before my shift this evening. My wig braids are too big. I think I'll split each braid in 2. Right now I only have 8...

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I washed, deep conditioned and rebraided my hair. Detangling was a nightmare as usual. I lost a lot of hair (more than a gumball, less than a golf ball).

Now I have 16 plaits. Next wash day I will undo the plaits before washing.

fifigirl

Bored with my hair...did cornrows myself and wore wigs the whole of last week and yes, i didn't wash my hair....currently deep conditioning with protein reconstructor as i type....think i'm going bun for the whole of this coming week