Breakthru Conditioner

RUBY

Has anyone used this product? How was it?
I love the breakthru shampoo and was wondering if the conditioner is just as good.
Thanks in advance

I used to use the breakthru whole line up about 3 years ago.... i LOVED the smell, and the conditioner was excellent. i didn't really like the lotion though but that's because my hair likes oil better than lotions.... It's a good line up though, if you like the shampoo you'll love the conditioner as well.... Hope this helps....

God bless

Crystal

Yes I have also used both the shampoo and conditioner...they both work great! I personally like Kera Care conditioner better but I would defintely use the Breakthru again....it lives up to it;s name I have no breakage when I use that line...I just think KeraCare makes my hair softer that is why I use it.

I use the every day moisturizing strength lotion. I don't like the film it leaves on my hair and it makes my hair more frizzy, but it does seem to stop it from breaking.

Sorry, I haven't used the conditioner, but I love the shampoo. It makes my hair really soft---instantly.

I use the sham, conditioner, and lotion and i too LOVE that smell. Use it as a perfume. LOL, jk. Butanyway yes it is very good. I used it the whole time i had my braids, even b4 i got them in i washed my hair w/it. And yes it does live up to its name. I hope that i have alot of growth w/my hair and that when i take my braids out that i have retained alot of growth. Infact i have had like 5 or so braids come out and only 1 strand of hair w/it. Small piece too. I've been able to actually pull a loose braid out of my hair and didnt break my hair off. I am so happy I really hope this does good n my hair when i take these out.

The breakthru conditioner made my hair hard/dry/greasy if that's at all possible. It didn't nothing positive for my hair and I have so much of it left over
nono.gif
It just wasn't for me.

I used this conditioner- liked the shampoo better. I thought it was not that great and too expensive.

How did I miss this? I've been pondering on whether I should try this conditioner for the longest. The shampoo is the only one that ever touches my hair, but I wasn't impressed by the conditioner's ingredients. Hmm, to try or not to try
scratchchin.gif

Just wanted to share that I used the shampoo, conditioner, and styling creme today. The smell is... well I'm still sneezing but I like it (because I like men's cologne :lol: ) The shampoo feels like CON without that slimy/basalm feel. The conditioner, to me, is just like any conditioner loaded with cones. I only need a little of the leave-in on my hair but I put a extra dollop on my ends for protection.

I wonder if it's discontinued. My hair seems to like discontinued items.

After a strong recommendation, I used the leave in conditioner/lotion once. Very heavily perfumed. My hair didn't like it at all. It just sat on my hair, didn't absorb well and felt greasy. I think I remember reading that it has mineral oil in it which could be why. My hair rarely reacts well to products with large amounts of mineral oil in them.

I tried it because it was a $1.00 at Dollar Tree it made my hair hard and dry.
I gave it to another member on the board but my hair seems to like the shampoo.
Check Big Lots and the Dollar Tree they have the whole line of Breakthru products.

I like the shampoo but haven't used it in months, been using pantene

I liked the heat protectant creme when I was relaxed and used heat often, I haven't used it since I've been natural though (only used heat once and that was back in april)

The conditioner was okay, but I always had to follow up w/ a moisturizing one for a final rinse

These products seemed to do very well on my relaxed hair. However, since transitioning to natural hair and becoming more aware of ingredients, I gave away or threw away all the Breakthru products I had.

Back