Breakage Picture Added

leejure

Okay, I know y'all are getting sick of me by now. i just don't want ya'll to go thru what I went thru, and still going thru, that's all. Just say, I'm doing all this in the name of LOVE!

I added a picture of the "breakage area" I was talking about due to the bun... Here is a little back history. I had to get close to four inches cut off due to wearing the bun. (at the time I was a few inches to bra-strap, but the breakage was so bad that my hair looked like it was thinning out)

BIG THANKS TO MY PHOTOGRAPHER ADRIENNE! Remember this pix Adrienne???

Anyway, had to get my hair cut up-to the breakage, but that would have left me with maybe shoulder length hair, so I begged my stylist not to cut up to the breakage, but cut it to where it would blend-in. At any rate, the picture shows where the breakage had starting growing quite a bit as well as my hair, but it still didn't quite catch up.

Adrienne fixed my hair in the pix so that you could see how short my 'growing from the breakage' section was in comparision to the rest of my hair.

The big breakage hair cut took place on Valentine's Day in 2001 and this is a pix of my hair in June 2002. Mind you, I had to continue to get my hair cut becuase the breakage was so deep and noticable. My last big cut (if you all remember) was in July 2003 when I got the highlights. So for the most part, I have recovered. I could probably stand to take maybe an inch or two off cause it is sorta uneven, but I'll do that later!

So, please do not make the mistake I made, do your buns loose and use the bun donut or a band that does not tear your hair out!

-lee

-lee

ms_kenesha

Oh Lee I remeber that pic from BHCAB. You've made such great progress. The back of my hair looked like that at one time, too.

S

Stylepink

I do see the breakage, but gurl yo hair looks good anyway. Thanks for the tip on how not to do a bun.

MelloYello

Leejure -
I LOVE Your Hair! It sounds like you have a stylist that you really like and trust. Any recommendations?
Thanks!

leejure

[ QUOTE ]
MelloYello said:
Leejure -
I LOVE Your Hair! It sounds like you have a stylist that you really like and trust. Any recommendations?
Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE my stylist! She is great! Do you need a stylist recommedation?

-lee