Braids on Long hair

MsGardner78

My hair is past SL and not quite APL. Has anyone have any pics of pixie braids on hair this long. I really want to braid hair just not sure it will look right. I will do them myself, just never done them on hair as long as mine. Any suggestions or pics would help!!

Lucky's Mom

I am not sure waht pixies are....
But here are some pics of my braids

MsGardner78

Thanks!! I want to do them but my hair is so thick it will take for ever. But I really want some braids right now :wallbash::wallbash: :wallbash: what 2 do :wallbash:

*KP*

What type of hair did u use. And how did your mom do your ends?

BTW Love the braids. Yo mom did a great job

Thanks, I'll be sure to tell her :grin: She's been doing my braids like this every winter for years. She used to braid for other people too but not anymore

I was trying to find a picture of the hair I used but I couldn't

It looks like this

but it is by Beverly Johnson...I think it's just called Pony...it could be silky pony but it's definitely NOT Yaki pony - Yaki gets too tangled. I have tried other brands but Beverly Johnson is my fave.

I use 5-6 of them without cutting any of them (and my head is quite big!) my mum makes sure to take a little bit more of my own hair and a little less of the extension so that I don't have too many braids on my hair but so that it doesn't look gappy either

To seal the ends, my mum dips them in hot water then uses hair oil/grease...something heavier like DAX works great.