bra placement in relation to BSL....

SqrpioQutie

ok, my title doesn't really say what i want but i'm sleepy so bear with me... :look:

i would have thought that i would be bsl by now, but i was looking yesterday (and no, i don't have pics cuz i haven't figured out how to do clear ones by myself yet) and by my estimation, when i hit full bsl, i'll be about 2 inches from mbl...

is my bra too low??... could it be due to a short torso??... does anyone have similar proportions when it comes to bsl and mbl (i'm 5'2" by the way)....

All my bras fit more or less the same. There might be a slight difference I suppose. I figure when my hair is comfortable covering the bra clasps of all of them, I would have reached my goal of full BSL. I guess the best bet though would be to measure the hair against the bra clasp of one that fits comfortably, that's not too high or not too low. MBL is usually 2-3 inches below brastap. MBL on me is about 2 1/2" below BSL.

It's due to your torso. Your BSL at 5'2 is different from the length I would need to be to reach BSL at 5'7 1/2. It also depends, if you're small busted, your bra strap will most likely be smaller that a person who wears over the shoulder bolder holders (big boobs), like me (you know we need supportfor the girls!:lachen:). My bra strap is wider (from top to bottom) than yours may be.:yep: Don't be discouraged, you will be full BSL in no time. If you compare yourself with other women, which you really shouldn't- compare to those with a similar stature as yourself. HTH

Last edited:
It's due to your torso. Your BSL at 5'2 is different from the length I would need to be to reach BSL at 5'7 1/2. It also depends, if you're small busted, your bra strap will most likely be smaller that a person who wears over the shoulder bolder holders (big boobs), like me (you know we need supportfor the girls!:lachen:). My bra strap is wider (from top to bottom) than yours may be.:yep: Don't be discouraged, you will be full BSL in no time. If you compare yourself with other women, which you really shouldn't- compare to those with a similar stature as yourself. HTH

Hehehe. Same height and yep, I wear boulder holders, too. :lachen:

My ex: "Why do you have 3-4 sets of hooks?!!!" :lachen:

There's a chart that shows where each hair milestone should fall on the body, however I personally feel every persons BSL is different based on their own body type. All I know is when my hair reaches my personal BSL, I'm yellin' it from the rooftops. I dont care what some hair chart says! :grin:

ok.. so the short torso combined with the thick strap (i'm a big boobie girl too), is to blame... that makes me feel a little better... :grin:

Hehehe. Same height and yep, I wear boulder holders, too. :lachen:

My ex: "Why do you have 3-4 sets of hooks?!!!" :lachen:

My answer to your ex would be "Because I don't feel like having boobs in my lap" Sike, they ain't THAT bad LOL:drunk:

:nicethread:
I've been thinking about the same thing seeing that my current goal is BSL... My bras are relatively low as well and after reaching BSL I would also have about 2" to reach MBL as I am 5'3".. :yep: I believe its more so that we have a small torso compared to someone that's 5'7" or taller and would have a longer torso in which could take them a little bit longer to reach certain points....

I cannot wait to reach BSL and knowing that MBL will be right around the corner :yay:

My answer to your ex would be "Because I don't feel like having boobs in my lap" Sike, they ain't THAT bad LOL:drunk:

LOL ......we are here -----> <------- :lachen:

Im in the 3 to 4 hook somebodies grandmama club too :lachen:Why cant us large chested girls have sexy bra's too?:wallbash:

LOL ......we are here -----> <------- :lachen:

Im in the 3 to 4 hook somebodies grandmama club too :lachen:Why cant us large chested girls have sexy bra's too?:wallbash:

*my best grandmom voice* Chile, we can! Fredricks of Hollywood (I order from the catalog), Torrid.com and Lane Bryant! I stay in there, I refuse to look like a mom-mom. They all have VERY sexy bras! Also, Lane Bryant always have a sale going- buy 1 get 1/2 off, etc. Their bras are quality too, they are worth every penny. I have a few of their low plunging ones too with the little bubble thingys that are removable- it's a push-up bra and it works!

*my best grandmom voice* Chile, we can! Fredricks of Hollywood (I order from the catalog), Torrid.com and Lane Bryant! I stay in there, I refuse to look like a mom-mom. They all have VERY sexy bras! Also, Lane Bryant always have a sale going- buy 1 get 1/2 off, etc. Their bras are quality too, they are worth every penny. I have a few of their low plunging ones too with the little bubble thingys that are removable- it's a push-up bra and it works!

YES girl u are right....I thought lane bryant's bras would be grandma like then I caught a glimpse of a bra my friend (who is top heavy) was wearing when she was changing real quick....I was like WOW WHAT KIND OF BRA IS THAT? I mean the girls looked perfect...all high up and perky and everything and the bra was cute. It was definitely the bra bc Ive never seen her lookin like that lol with the cleavage and everything. It was from Lane bryant....that is high on my priority list! Im gonna be getting some of those soon!

BSL is taking forever to get to. I'm a tall gal, and on the Itty Bitty Committee :look:, so I wear a training bra with a tiny strap :grin:. Looking at my progress pics, it looks like my bra strap is all the way down my back. I'll get there someday :yep:

BSL is taking forever to get to. I'm a tall gal, and on the Itty Bitty Committee :look:, so I wear a training bra with a tiny strap :grin:. Looking at my progress pics, it looks like my bra strap is all the way down my back. I'll get there someday :yep:

Your hair is gorgeous! You'll get there in no time! We all feel like our hair is taking forever because we see it everyday. If my hair was moving any slower, it'll be going back into my scalp!:lachen: My hair grows sloooooowwwww.....:violin:

I just bumped a thread I made about this very topic :grin: Hopefully between the 2 threads we can come up with something, LOL

Back