Boutique de Fleurzty

sunnysmyler

I ordered from her last Saturday and received my products yesterday, the products I ordered were the Hydrating Hair Butter and Curls Nurture Cream. I had my hair in twist so I immediately used some the the Hair Butter on my super frizzy twist, lol.

This morning I put a little more Hair Butter on my hair and pulled the twist apart for a twist out and man, I LOVED MY HAIR, it was super moisturized and soft, (I did have the "juice" under the hair butter) lol.

That's not the reason for this post, It's the super customer service that I received.

I check my mail today and found another package from B de F, I was like :look: hey, what's going on here? Only to find a new jar of Hydrating Hair Butter with a note stating....

"Hi Sunny, My apologies, but I came to realize that the batch of Hydrating Hair Butter that I made the other evening didn't solidify properly. Please accept this new item as a replacement. The original is just as effective, just a little gritty."

I didn't even have a problem with the grittiness of the first jar, but I love the fact that she knew that wasn't how the product was suppose to look and replaced it without a problem.

I'm going to be a returning customer./

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I love Fleurtzy - she is a regular poster on Naturallycurly.com. I just wish I wasn't on a hair product budget. I really want to try her products. Her hair is always on point.

MsLizziA

I love Fleurtzy - she is a regular poster on Naturallycurly.com. I just wish I wasn't on a hair product budget. I really want to try her products. Her hair is always on point.
Girl you sound like me. I wish i wasn't either but i have put myself on 1. Its one reason i am wearing sew-ins. To stop myself from buying anything else :(

freecurl

I'm also a fan of her products. I've been using her oils, cream and butter frequently, with great results.

michaela

Natural 4b
My order came in today!! Im really sick very stuffy can barely breathe and even with this cold of mine I still can smell the Hydrating hair butter in Lemon Ylang Ylang scent. Melted right in my hands with a very good consistency very yummy smells like cake icing!! I have the Curl Nuture Cream and it also smells like something fresh from the Cake bakery as well!!

michaela

Natural 4b
I ordered from her last Saturday and received my products yesterday, the products I ordered were the Hydrating Hair Butter and Curls Nurture Cream. I had my hair in twist so I immediately used some the the Hair Butter on my super frizzy twist, lol.

This morning I put a little more Hair Butter on my hair and pulled the twist apart for a twist out and man, I LOVED MY HAIR, it was super moisturized and soft, (I did have the "juice" under the hair butter) lol.

That's not the reason for this post, It's the super customer service that I received.

I check my mail today and found another package from B de F, I was like :look: hey, what's going on here? Only to find a new jar of Hydrating Hair Butter with a note stating....

"Hi Sunny, My apologies, but I came to realize that the batch of Hydrating Hair Butter that I made the other evening didn't solidify properly. Please accept this new item as a replacement. The original is just as effective, just a little gritty."

I didn't even have a problem with the grittiness of the first jar, but I love the fact that she knew that wasn't how the product was suppose to look and replaced it without a problem.

I'm going to be a returning customer./

She sent me another jar also I got it today !! I did'nt have a problem with the first one either.Best Customer Service Ever!