CD's Healthy Hair Butter: Twist-Out Is BEAUTIFUL!

loverofnaps71

CD\'s Healthy Hair Butter: Twist-Out Is BEAUTIFUL!

Ladies:

As you know I've been on a mission to find the product that will allow me to perform the two-strand twists with minimal shrinkage and twist-outs that aren't too greasy. I wish I had a camera to post pics, but my twist-out has never been so beautiful. I usually get compliments, but EVERYWHERE I've gone, people are raving about my hair.

I had been using Avocado Butter, which is terrific for my twists. The only problem I had with Avocado is that my hair feels really greasy and slick when I take the twists out. The twist-out looks great, but I hate the greasy feel and don't want to be sitting on a sofa and leave a grease stain.

Anyway, I received my Carol Daughter's Healthy Hair Butter the other day and decided to try it out, since I always hear rave reviews. So I performed my twists. Initially I thought that my hair would be too oily, but I tied the twists up with a silk scarf. Two days later with the twists, I decided to take them out and wear my twist out. [NOTE: I've gotten so good at the twists that it only takes about 30 minutes to put about 25-30 twists in for the twist-out.] Well, my hair is gorgeous and non-greasy. The CD HHB made it VERY soft and VERY shiny. Even at my roots, my hair was just absolutely beautiful!

I would highly recommend using CD HHB for BOTH nappies and permies. I do enjoy her products and I'm having lots of fun using it. If you order to HHB, be prepared make sure you have some left before you re-order. It is such a popular product that it is often out of stock...

Good luck and God bless...

inthepink

Re: CD\'s Healthy Hair Butter: Twist-Out Is BEAUTIFUL!

It takes a while to ship sometimes, too!

I did love that HHB but the beeswax built up after a while.

I'm glad it worked well on your twists!

Divastate

Sounds fantastic now you need to get some pics so we can see your lovely twistout! I love HHB its definitely one of my staples- I tried to cut it out of my regimin (wanted to find cheaper alternatives) but so far nothing else compares.

NaturalRox

Yes, I'd love to see a pic of your twistout! Glad you had great results too.

Isis

I would love to see a pic too Loverofnaps! CDHHB may work great on braidouts too, or any style. Thanks for sharing your success!