>< Vitamins : Yeh ONE mo' time ><

AnjelLuvs

>< Vitamins : Yeh ONE mo\' time ><

Which Vitamins have been doing ur hair growth justice. I plan on sticking with the Biotin, but I dont know about the MSM, or EPO.

I am tryin to see if there might be other vitamins that are good, which I might want to try out.

Also what brand are u ladies using. I use the P.Pride Biotin, and Spring Valley brand for MSM, &amp; EPO.

Re: >< Vitamins : Yeh ONE mo\' time ><

Also do you order Freeda Vitamins from freedavitamins.com or is there another site!

www.koshervitaminsforless.com

I love me some Freeda Biotin. It is so potent. I usually start seeing results very quickly after begining my dosage.

The msm is great for helping me stretch out relaxers because the newgrowth comes in so soft.

If ever in doubt, always depend on MISS DSD, she always comes in to rescue!, LOL

I havent been taking MSM that long so I don't know if it works.. but I know Biotin definetly works and I use GNC brand for both.. though for a minute I was taking One Source.

What I take is in my siggy. I use Country Life biotin, and MSM by Lifetime Vitamins. I just bought some by Trimedica and I use EPO by Health from the Sun. I use GNC brand for the hair vitamins, vitamin e, silica, and Twinlab for L-Cysteine.

I just started taking vitamins this month so cant tell results yet, but Im taking Andrew Lessmans Hair Skin and Nails formula(has good hair stuff in it-MSM,Biotin,Silica, L cysteine) along with a multivitamin, b complex, and biotin. After this month Im gonna get GNC's hair vitamin, and MSM in place of the Andrew Lessman, I was just finishing a bottle I bought a long time ago before it expires.

I take MSM, EPO, Biotin, Super B Complex,Ultra nourishair by gnc, multi-oil formula by gnc(can be substituted with fish oil or flaxseed oil), L-lysine and vitamin e. I think they all work well together and i have been taking them since Jan. all are gnc except the l-lysine(Pharmassure(riteAid), B complex is natureMade and my current epo is oil of olay.

nature made super b complex- made my hair &amp; nails grow like crazy!
also the following:
fesol iron
500mg calcium
centrum vitamin
vitamin world L-Cysteine 2000 mg

Back