Bone Marrow Deep Oenetrating Treatment

KinksnCurlz

I HATED IT!! sorry it took me so long to post. But it left my hair so tangled that my humecto didn't help. I had to rewash my hair with my CoN. I cannot stress how much this product did not agree with me. My hair was so hardddd... (until i rewashed it). I have an extra tube if anybody wants it...

Allandra

I tried this product a long time ago. It didn't work for my hair either. Like CaramelHonee, I had to re-shampoo my hair.

azul11

wow sorry to hear that caramelhonee. I guess it really does go to show what works for some may not work for others. God bless you all.

Milkchoc

Caramelhonee, now u got me scairt to use this stuff.....maybe next week. I looked at your pictures, your hair has grown a lot. What is your regime? Currently, I basically use Keracare and affirm products. I'm trying to keep my products for hair to a minimum...I find that I end up with so much stuff!

KinksnCurlz

Hey Milkchoc, i used keracare and affirm (sensitive no-lye) as well. I love keracare. You can look up my regimen for the entire kit and kaboodle. But you are a 4A and all the 4s rave about it... i'm a 2b/c so maybe that's why it didn't work for me.

Lindy

I just rinsed this out of my hair after using it w/heat for 30 mins.(this is my first time using it) and it didn't leave my hair hard at all!! When I looked at the ingredient list & saw "Isopropyl Alcohol" I got a little scared, but my hair feels fine. I wonder what is the purpose of the alcohol?

I'm running low on Keraphix and was thinking about buying another bottle, but I think I will stick with the Bone Marrow for a while.