Bohyme Brazillian Wave/Bobraz install help

hairoffire

hi ladies!
after reading so many posts about how many of you liked Bohyme Brazillian Wave, i have decided to take the plunge & get a full head weave. i have 3something hair...idk exactly but i'd say 3c probably. it's about APL, but it's super thin from being severely anemic for years. anyhoo, the bobraz matches my hair texture pretty well. i want to do a self install with just the perimeter out for blending & pulling up in a ponytail. so i'm thinking having my foundation be cornrows straight back. here's where i get really confused...how do i sew the hair in? i know to sew the wefts to the braids, but i'm confused on what pattern/direction do i sew the hair? do i just do rows horizontally? if so, what way do i sew it in at the crown & forehead area. i know how i would do it if i was leaving a horseshoe, i'd curve the tracks around the front/sides of my head following the horseshoe. but since i'm only leaving out the perimeter, i'm at a loss for the top/crown area. has anyone done a full bobraz or other curly full weave w/out a horseshoe left out? how did you sew the tracks in the front? TIA, & i hope what i'm asking makes sense. it's been a long day & my brain is fried

hairoffire

thanks positivelyradiant. i did look on youtube, but maybe i wasn't searching correctly. i've been searching bobrz full weave" & the like and all the yt vids are for cornrows going in a circular/beehive pattern, which is way beyond my skill level, or they were for leaving a horseshoe out, which i don't wanna do. i did find this one after i refined my search. she did her braids to the back & used a net, but i think that can be eliminated

i also found this one. the vid quality is a lil weird, i had to constantly pause to read the screen lol, but it helped me see what to do w/o a net & that's the finished look i'm going for. HTH anyone else who has the same questions!