Black Semi/Demi Permanenat Suggestions & Clear Jazzing Review

JJamiah

Hello Ladies,

I need you guys to help me get hold of a Semi/Demi Permanent Black (Not BLue Black) color to use after my relaxer. Currently using Jazzing Ebony.

Also I would like to know how many of you use Jazzing Clear and what are the result from using it and how long does he results last?

sqzbly1908

Jazzing is some rough, runny stuff....I tried the clear a couple of years ago and it left my hair in a tangly mess - even after deep conditioning...

I have been using Colorshowers (the old and the new version) I don't use the black - I use Uva (grape) - they both have been great on my hair ...I just used it last week after relaxing and used the neutral protein filler before applying...it definitely makes a difference...

If you are wanting to go the Demi-Permanent route - I would recommend Redken Shades EQ

JJamiah

Excellent thanks so much, I am going to look those up I need a color real soon, :) I appreciate this Merry Christmas!

Esq.2B

I've used Adore Black Velvet and it's really nice and not runny. There's also some goodies in the ingredients. I've never used a clear rinse.