QUESTION FOR JAZZING USER'S

LadyZ

I will be doing a touch-up on Sunday and want to use a jazzing semi color rinse after my touch-up (relaxer).... I was wondering would it be OK to use a clear glaze also, after putting my semi in?...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE.... :yep:

DaRealist

It's fine, but it really won't do anything on top of the first semi-permanent color. Are you doing the clear for more shine? I, honestly, don't think it is necessary. Jazzing gives great shine and a clear on top of another semi color really won't do much. Plus, do you want to sit under the dryer an extra 15-20 mins? LOL Sorry I hate the dryer during that process. LOL

LadyZ

It's fine, but it really won't do anything on top of the first semi-permanent color. Are you doing the clear for more shine? I, honestly, don't think it is necessary. Jazzing gives great shine and a clear on top of another semi color really won't do much. Plus, do you want to sit under the dryer an extra 15-20 mins? LOL Sorry I hate the dryer during that process. LOL

=====

Thank you for responding.... Yes, I was going to do it for the shine, and some say it will seal the color in, I don't know for sure... but I think I will just use the semi, like you say, don't want the extra time under the dryer, especially on touch-up day ( it takes me forever as it is:lachen:, I relax in 2 sections, and I am not good/fast enough to take on the whole head yet)...

Also, one more question if you don't mind :perplexed should I apply the semi before my DC or after?

Thank You again :yep:

lexi84

=====

Also, one more question if you don't mind :perplexed should I apply the semi before my DC or after?

Thank You again :yep:

Definitely before. The rinse always makes my hair tangly and kinda rough....the conditioner takes that away.:grin:

LadyZ

I reviewed a couple of their rinses.

BE SURE TO DC AFTER WARDS! IT WILL DRY OUT YOUR HAIR!

====

First of all you and your hair is soooo cute....:yep:
Thank you for the warning...
I will be DCing after using this...
I sure hope is is not too drying... My hair is dry enough... :look: