Better Late Than Never, I'm a Keracare Convert

bajanplums1

I was so impressed with the results of Humecto though I left it in for such a short period of time. I decided to try the Hydrating Detangling Shampoo. The shampoo produced results similar to that of Cream of Nature. My hair felt extremely silky while wet. I could not even tell where my new growth was because it was so soft. I followed with Humecto and a plastic cap. My hair remained super manageable.

Once I rinsed I applied Keracare Wrap Set Lotion and did a quick rollerset to wet hair with applied Keracare Wrap Set Lotion on the last 2 inches of hair. I put some EFA oil on the scalp about 1/2 way through the drying process. I stayed under the hood dryer on high for 30 minutes and then let it air dry the rest of the way. It dried fully in another additional 5 minutes

My hair felt so incredible and I noticed significantly less breakage and shedding. After I took the rollers out and brushed my hair, I was straight, bouncy, shiny but not greasy and breakage was a non issue. It looked like I had more body. So the verdict is in, I'm moving to Keracare. I plan to explore their leave ins so I can have daily maintenance.

Now I am almost 8 weeks post and my new growth is soo managable. It is detangled and is laying pretty flat. I 'M A KERACARE CONVERT!

For now, I will add a bit more moisture in the form of Elucence MB conditioner and EFA Oil or Humectress and EFA oil, brushed the hair into 3 sections put big rollers in each section and cover it with a satin scarf nightly .

shunta

Yay for you!!:) Ive been loving me some KC lately myself. I only use the poo and the Humecto, but I plan on trying the Essential Oils in the near future. Congrats on finding what really works.:)

Empress Yahudah

I strayed away from Kera Care to see how sum other products were, but Im goin back to Kera Care. I used thier shampoo,conditioner,wrap lotion,oil sheen,and high gloss sheen...I love the way the conditioner for color treated hair made my hair feel major slip!..I'm def a Kera Care advocate.:)

texasgrl

:ohwell: Fight the P.J urge...............:perplexed fight it ..................fight it :look: I think I'm ok now, dont even know why I bother comin in these threads. Glad you found something that works for you though.

Bmack

Good for you, I use to use Keracare, and loved it!!!! I just switched from that to Salerm to Nexus. I also use pantene.

All of which are excellent products.

Ayesha81

yea...the hydrating detangling poo is really good. And I love the essentials hair oil- I love that coconut smell. I used the humecto a few years ago but I dont remember the resuts.

InquiringMind

I'm loving KeraCare as well girl! I received it during my relaxer stretch. I washed my hair with it at 8 weeks and my edges were very smooth. Almost as if I had just got a relaxer. I'm definitely impressed and in love:love:

sunshinebeautiful

Sounds like a great experience. I'm a fan of Keracare products as well, especially the Humecto conditioner. Just one question though... What is EFA oil?

bajanplums1

EFA Oil is Essential Fatty Acids Oil. It is made by aphogee, I think they took it out of circulation, but there are still a few bottles around.

The thing about Keracare is that it seems that it will give me a few more weeks on my stretch. Before I used it yesterday, my BF was begging me to go to the Dominicans and get a touch up. They were closed when I got there (just to get a wash and setI. So instead I went to the BSS and bought the Keracare poo, con, and wrapset lotion. Now I can stretch another 4 weeks.

macherieamour

Welcome to the club:grin: :grin: We ALL know I love Keracare. I tried your technique with the wrap lotion on the last two inches of my hair. Under the dryer now, cant wait for the results!

chayil0427

macherieamour said:
Welcome to the club:grin: :grin: We ALL know I love Keracare. I tried your technique with the wrap lotion on the last two inches of my hair. Under the dryer now, cant wait for the results!

LOL...I was just about to say I know Macherieamour is gonna be in here any minute and here you are. LOL.

:lol: Chayil

macherieamour

chayil0427 said:
LOL...I was just about to say I know Macherieamour is gonna be in here any minute and here you are. LOL.

:lol: Chayil

Hehe, lets just call it a six sense:lol:

I liked the wrap lotion on the ends. It kept the curl a little better:)