Best straight weave hair brand?????? Help

BGT

Since I'll be getting my first ever sew-in weave, I wanted to try a BSS brand before moving on to EP or Halley's. What is better? Saga or Sensationel?

tuffCOOKiE

Since I'll be getting my first ever sew-in weave, I wanted to try a BSS brand before moving on to EP or Halley's. What is better? Saga or Sensationel?

I'm doing the same thing you are girl. My whole thing w the weave is, I want a horse shoe out so it looks more natural ( I wanna buy a closure but that's just too much money :nono: not in this economy) and I don't want to have to kill my hair with all the blending. I got a sew in for a fashion show and in about a week I had to flat iron just about every day.. that's murder and me and my hair are trying to fix our relationship :yep:

Lovestyr

well , i am a part time weave goddess lol. i personally like Remy as the number one its more on the higher end . i can get a pack where i live between 150.00-300.00 depends on the store and the color. thats quality weave gf. when i get my sew ins they last at least 3 mts with no problem or matting in the back . Next in line is janet the price usually ranges from 20-35.00 a pack . i am not that crazy about janet because i like bright pretty colors and janet only basically carryes dark color ans browns like 1b 2b exc.Next would ne milky way i have had one bad experience with this hair brand . my beautician informed that there is such a thing as weave getting oldddd. i idint know that at that time. basically i bouht a brand of this hair and the hair didiny=t come out smmoth or bonuncy at all . it was like very stiff. i think it was the store i bought it fromm not the companys fault . anywayy i usually buy two packs of human hair like 15 inch hair and that runs me like 30-40 bucks. sooooooooooo i hope that helped a little , of course there is a lot od=f different brands out there so you have to experminet and see what you look because you will be ro:lachen:cking it .

BGT

I'm doing the same thing you are girl. My whole thing w the weave is, I want a horse shoe out so it looks more natural ( I wanna buy a closure but that's just too much money :nono: not in this economy) and I don't want to have to kill my hair with all the blending. I got a sew in for a fashion show and in about a week I had to flat iron just about every day.. that's murder and me and my hair are trying to fix our relationship :yep:

I think I wanna get a texture close to mine and any hair that is left out, I'll just roll it.

glamazon386

I would go look at both and choose the one that looks closer to your hair.