Best place to purchase Joico 17 min miracle please!

casey3035

I really hated to start a thread just asking where to purchase but I cant find the kit anywhere. I went to Ulta and they did not have all the pieces.Is there anyplace that sells the entire kit and where can I buy the liter sizes- Thank you!

sjones

I would say your best bet is e-bay. If you don't find it on there, I think you can piece together the components pretty easily--I've seen all of them at Ulta, with the exception of the cuticle sealer, which can be purchased on e-bay. I'm working from memory, but I think the components are the chelating shampoo, cuticle sealer, reconstructor, and intense hydrator. I've done a boot-leg version by substituing Roux porosity control for the cuticle sealer, and I like the results. HTH!

che1219

I don't know if they sell the kit anymore, I have been looking for it for a while. You will probably have to buy them separately, you can get the cuticle sealer from e-bay.

beans4reezy

Taz swears by the Joico 17 minute miracle. I bet if you PM'd her, she'd point you in the right direction.

taz007

Yes, I do swear by the Joico 17 Minute Miracle routine. They used to sell it on Ebay as a pack but now I have to buy the products separately.

The products include:

1) Joico K-Pak Chelating Shampoo
2) Joico K-Pak Cuticle Sealer
3) Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
4) Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator (I now mix this with Biolage Hydratherapie)

I used to week do this every. Now that my hair is healthy, I do it once per month.

HTH.

tomnikids3

Yes, I do swear by the Joico 17 Minute Miracle routine. They used to sell it on Ebay as a pack but now I have to buy the products separately.

The products include:

1) Joico K-Pak Chelating Shampoo
2) Joico K-Pak Cuticle Sealer
3) Joico K-Pak Reconstructor
4) Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator (I now mix this with Biolage Hydratherapie)

I used to week do this every. Now that my hair is healthy, I do it once per month.

HTH.

This is not sold in the kit anymore but you can purchase each product individually which is what i did. Instructions on how to use is here in the forum, i found it by just doing a search here.