Best Place to Purchase Amla Oil

LaNecia

Hello ladies!! I know some of you swear by the Amla Oil(s). I'm looking to give this try, where is the best place/site to purchase this oil from? Are there different brands? If so, which is better?

TIA!!

VWV

I believe www.fromnaturewithlove.com carries this oil. There are out of stock alot though. I have ordered from them before their prices are pretty reasonable. I have found cheaper sites that carry oils, but they don't carry Indian oils. I hope this helps.

Are there any Indian grocery stores in your area? That's where I buy mine ( along with the powder) for 3 bucks are less.

Thanks ladies!! :kiss: After much research the past two days, I was able to locate a small shopping center that has a few stores catering to India Products. I was able to locate everything but the Amla Powder (they were sold out).

My hair likes the Dabur Vatika VERY much!! The Dabur Brahmi Amla oil is a bit strong...we'll wait for the SO to deploy before I use that one! :look:

Anyway, thanks again!

this is a great question VWVixxen. I was going through some old posts and saw that alot of women love using this as a pre poo treatment.

I used a combination last night of the Dabur Vatika Oil along with Kesavardhini Concentrated Oil....

This morning....:love: Unfortunately the Kesavardhini Concentrated Oil doesn't lis the ingredients but it says to mix with 100 ml of Coconut Oil, Olive or Mustard Oil... I used the Vatika Oil as the base because it has a base of Coconut Oil (nice soft lemon fresh scent too). When I started rinsing my hair, it was so silky, I almost didn't want to poo... I used my CON poo followed with the NTM DDC. This weekend, I'll go back to the store and pick up the herbs for their shampoo recommendations. I didn't have the list with me last night but they are very inexpensive.

This morning as an experiment I used a small amount of emu oil with the Dabur Brahmi Alma Oil. After it dried, there was very little scent whatsoever.

Next time I mix the Kesavardhini Concentrated Oil, I will use strictly Coconut Oil to see how it turns out but so far, me likey!

Last edited:
VWVixxen said:
I used a combination last night of the Dabur Vatika Oil along with Kesavardhini Concentrated Oil....

This morning....:love: Unfortunately the Kesavardhini Concentrated Oil doesn't lis the ingredients but it says to mix with 100 ml of Coconut Oil, Olive or Mustard Oil... I used the Vatika Oil as the base because it has a base of Coconut Oil (nice soft lemon fresh scent too). When I started rinsing my hair, it was so silky, I almost didn't want to poo... I used my CON poo followed with the NTM DDC. This weekend, I'll go back to the store and pick up the herbs for their shampoo recommendations. I didn't have the list with me last night but they are very inexpensive.

This morning as an experiment I used a small amount of emu oil with the Dabur Brahmi Alma Oil. After it dried, there was very little scent whatsoever.

Next time I mix the Kesavardhini Concentrated Oil, I will use strictly Coconut Oil to see how it turns out but so far, me likey!

wow i love the site Vvvixen i m bookmark it they have nice stuff thanks for the heads up :p

And you welcome Tishee! :)

Just in case anyone is interested, I buy my Dubar Amla oil from the following website. I also included the prices that they offer.

http://store.asianfoodcompany.com/

3 bottles for $17.65 ground shipping included
6 bottles for $26.40 "
12 bottles for $42.00 "

I love amla oil!!!

tishee said:
this is a great question VWVixxen. I was going through some old posts and saw that alot of women love using this as a pre poo treatment.

Amla as a pre poo is the best thing ever

Candie, I'm going to try the Amla Oil next week, after my SO goes home for Christmas, he hates the way it smells. So far I'm loving the Dabur Vatika Oil though! :yep:

VWVixxen said:
Candie, I'm going to try the Amla Oil next week, after my SO goes home for Christmas, he hates the way it smells. So far I'm loving the Dabur Vatika Oil though! :yep:

oooh how does Vatika make ur hair feel? i saw it in the grocery store but wasn't really clued up to be honest

Candy_C said:
oooh how does Vatika make ur hair feel? i saw it in the grocery store but wasn't really clued up to be honest

The Vatika oil is very lite, if you use a small to moderate amount, it'll leave your hair very silky softy without being greasy.

Back