Best Place to buy Indigo

alexstin

I just went to the site. Her prices for indigo are a tad more expensive than Mehandi.com(Catherine's site).

Last edited:

LovelyLionessa

Are there any other recommendations for where to get indigo? I want some! :weird:

ETA: Hmmm, I think I'll some buy it from mehandi.com... :scratchch

Last edited:

sareca

medhniskinart.com. He was out of indigo in October when brought my henna but he sells indigo wholesale when he has it in.

You can't beat wholesale.

LovelyLionessa

sareca said:
medhniskinart.com. He was out of indigo in October when brought my henna but he sells indigo wholesale when he has it in.

You can't beat wholesale.

Wow, those prices are really good. Maybe I'll get it there instead. Do you buy the Zarqa Black Indigo, Sareca?

keluric

I ordered indigo from www.indian-herbs-exporters.com
it takes a while for them to ship and get it to you since it's coming from India but you can't beat the prices. Shipping is the expensive part but you can get way more henna and/or indigo for the same price with shipping than others offer.

ladytq

Oh wee thanks keluric! I just order 500ml for only $25, yes ladies that included shipping cost!:eek:

keluric

ladytq said:
Oh wee thanks keluric! I just order 500ml for only $25, yes ladies that included shipping cost!:eek:

you're very welcome. it's worth the wait for the product. I ordered 1000g of henna and 1000g of indigo... I'm in business for a good while:grin:

ladytq

keluric said:
you're very welcome. it's worth the wait for the product. I ordered 1000g of henna and 1000g of indigo... I'm in business for a good while:grin:

cheers: here's to henna!

sareca

Priestess said:
Wow, those prices are really good. Maybe I'll get it there instead. Do you buy the Zarqa Black Indigo, Sareca?

I'm not sure. I called and said simply that I wanted indigo. He didn't say what brand and I didn't ask, but I think he only carries one. :yep: