BEST DETANGLER ON WET RELAXED HAIR

Faith

Giovanni direct (cream) and Giovanni vitapro fusion(spray) are both great. I'm more of a spray girl though.

Faith

If you all want I can buy the Giovanni and send it to you just pay me for the product and shipping. It's $10 CAD for each.

Mizani_Mrs

Hi Den! Glad you are back! Sorry the Mizani person isnt me, but i just wanted to drop in and say hi. I haven't yet tried ACV or porosity control which are supposed to be excellent detanglers. I usually use CON poo, or keracare poo, or deep cond with nexxus hummectress, or do a suave/water rinse (either one, not all of them!), if my hair is tangled... And maybe stay away from protein conds for a while! Good luck!

Letitia said:
I used the Aussie Knot Forgotten and it worked for me. I know MizaniMs or MizaniMami (memory bad today.) is working on tangles now. She might pop in with a solution also.

shunta

ubavka123 said:
If you haven't tried this already, Giovanni Direct detangles well for me. Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients: Water, Extracts of Rosemary oil , Nettle oil, Thyme oil, Birch Leaf
oil, Chamomile oil, Clary, Lavender, Coltsfoot leaf, Yarrow oil, Mallow,
Horsetail oil, Soybean Protein, Cetyl alcohol, Vitamin E, Trace minerals, Citric
Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Grapefruit Seed. Certified Organic
Oot these ingredients sound pretty good? Does Sallys have it cuz I dont know if I remember seeing it there??? Does anyone know where to get it??

ubavka123

shunta said:
Oot these ingredients sound pretty good? Does Sallys have it cuz I dont know if I remember seeing it there??? Does anyone know where to get it??

I get mine at Whole Foods or any natural supermarket. It's also in some drugstores.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I was just gonna post this! Qhemet's products are excellent. I'm so hooked on this detangler that I recently bought 2 bottles so I wouldn't be out of it. :)

msshic said:
Qhemet Olive Cream Detangler, by far the best I've used. Doesn't weigh the hair down, moisturizes and best of all detangles instantly. I follow this w/ jojoba oil. HTH

Nanyanika

Poohbear said:
When I was relaxed, I used Motions Nourish Leave-in Conditioner to detangle my hair.
I use to use motions leave-in but it made my hair hard...think its all the protein

Nanyanika

Faith said:
If you all want I can buy the Giovanni and send it to you just pay me for the product and shipping. It's $10 CAD for each.
Thanks Faith, your so kind, i'll let you know if i decide to order

Soul♥Flower

I was able to comb my 4 something new growth with a fine tooth comb after using OPTIMUM CARE TANGLE DEFENSE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER