Spraying detangler on hair prior to washing hair

levette

I sprayed a detangler prior to washing my hair that I had worn in a braidout for a few days. My hair really did tangle less and I have fewer hair in the comb after combing it wet. I plan to do this from now on. Wish I had discovered this sooner. It's almost like pre-conditioning your hair I guesss. I used a new detangler that avon makes for children.

levette

What's the name of it? My mom sells Avon so I'm going to look for it.

Sent from a land where women rule.....

It's called.. Amazing Apple detangling spray... the smell is amazing. It's a new line for kids but I plan to order more of this stuff.

The pic is attached below

Attachments

• avon kids detangler.jpg
    avon kids detangler.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 18

Jaffa

I found the best detangler and moisturiser was olive oil. When I take braids down I slather it on each braid and then do some chunky twists. I then put a shower cap on for a few hours or ideally overnight. When i wash my hair it is moisturised and tangle free

naturalagain2

Prior to washing I use my mix (Aloe Vera Juice, conditioner, any kind oil, and water in a spray bottle) and spray that on each section then detangle with my mini magic rake comb then twist that section and put it in a clip. It works like a charm. Hardly any tangles when it's time to detangle in the shower and it saves so much more time!