Best Co-washing conditioner goes to ..........

Baby Girl

yes right now i use Moisture Works, strength and repair or length and strength. they all smell the same but they are very good

Thanks I have the strength and repair, but I never used it. I am going to co-wash with it tonight. Thanks.

Empress Yahudah

Suave Toasted Vanilla and Suave Tropical Coconut are my all time favs for co-washing.:drunk:
Tangles melt away and hair is silky and moisturized. They both have Silk Protiens which i love.

kellylinn77

Walgreen's Bioinfusion Rosemary mint!!!!:lick: Talk about slip, tingling of the scalp, and moisture!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KiniKakes

suave toasted vanilla! I smells amazinggg, doesn't build up too much when I don't wash it out, gets out ALL my tangles, and perfect consistency !

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that Suave Toasted Vanilla. When my beloved Milk & Honey was discontinued, i decided to try out the Toasted Vanilla and quickly fell in love! :yep:

The consistency is perfect = thick, creamy, and smooth. The slip is amazing.... tangles just melt out of my hair. It smells soooo yummy! And best of all its CHEAP!!! So i dont feel any guilt about buying lots and lots of bottles, and using liberal amounts of it in my hair with each wash.

Gotta love it!!! :yep:

adora721

Hi newbie here,

I love Aubrey Organics BGA Cream Rinse. I store it in the fridge. I shake well and use two capfuls for my BL hair. It smells heavenly and detangles wonderfully!

As a leave-in/detangler, I use Aubrey's Egyptian Henna Clean Rinse. I use 1/4 cup of the rinse and dilute it with 3/4 cup distilled water. I mix in a spray bottle and keep it in the refrigerator. When I use it after co-washing, I warm it up a bit in the microwave and it detangles well. It has peppermint in it, but not too much and also smells wonderful. My hair is left so soft, moisturized, and shiny once it air dries in curlers.

Strangely enough, both of these are made for oily hair, but I have dry hair and these two work better for me than Aubrey's dry/damaged hair products.

HappyHairDreams

Garnier Fructis length and strength. I think there's protein in it as well, so it stops my hair from turning to mush and it leaves it really soft.

nappy85

Most Suave conditioners (not Humectress because it's too thick) because it's the perfect consistency for me (it provides a good amount of "slip") and it's cheap. I have to use a lot of conditioner since I co-wash often and because I have a good amount of hair. I've tried VO5 and I think it's too thin and I've tried Tressemee, but it's too thick. Suave conditioners are good for me.

Last edited:

adw425

V05 Honeydew Smoothie -- Great consistency for a CO wash. I don't want to CO wash with a thick conditioner. It detangles like a dream and leaves my hair soft and silky/slippery.

White Rain Ocean Mist - A bit thicker, but not too thick, softness and strength from the marine proteins contained therein.

I was checking out the myriad of hair friendly ingredients in the White Rain Water Blossom about two hours ago and was thinking of stopping on the way home to pick some up for $1.00. I have a feeling it will be added to this list.

Water , Cetyl Alcohol , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Citric Acid , Stearyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Ceteareth-20 , Nymphea Alba Root Extract Water Lily , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Green Tea , Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract Lotus , Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract Honey Dew Melon , Clintonia Borealis Extract Lily of the Valley , Citrus Aurantiflora Fruit Extract Lime , Cucumis Sativus Extract Cucumber , Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract , Arnica Montana Flower Extract , Jasminum Officinalis Extract Jasmine , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Panthenol Provitamin B5 , Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E , Behenyl Alcohol , Fragrance , EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben , Ethylparaben , Butylparaben , Propylparaben , Benzophenone-4 , Yellow 5 , Green 5

Last edited:

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I really like Natures Advantage concentrated conditioner for co-washing :yep: I have the almond/honey and the aloe vera.

Missi

White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner

For Dry, Coarse, Unruly Hair

Extremely emollient anti-frizz formula. Tame unruly hair and replenish much-needed moisture with this intensive, ultra-smoothing conditioner. Vitamin-rich formula nourishes as it protects against heat damage and breakage, restoring manageability for the look you want—whether it's silky, shiny lengths or soft, controlled curls.

FEATURES BENEFITS White Camellia Oil
Deep-conditions & smoothes; enhances shine
Organic Aloe
Replenishes moisture
Wheat Germ Oil
Nourishes & protects

INGREDIENTS: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, White Camellia Oil, Wheat Germ Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile and Yarrow; Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Sage Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

shra1924

Where can you buy the aubrey organics and what is the price like? I've been looking for a "cheap" co-wash conditioner without the toxic chemicals.

Missi

Where can you buy the aubrey organics and what is the price like? I've been looking for a "cheap" co-wash conditioner without the toxic chemicals.

you can find them at those vitamin/nutrien stores (at malls & plazas) for $7: they're 11oz........ you can google it and other online places sell them for cheaper than the actual site.

Last edited:

michaela

Natural 4b
White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner

For Dry, Coarse, Unruly Hair

Extremely emollient anti-frizz formula. Tame unruly hair and replenish much-needed moisture with this intensive, ultra-smoothing conditioner. Vitamin-rich formula nourishes as it protects against heat damage and breakage, restoring manageability for the look you want—whether it's silky, shiny lengths or soft, controlled curls.

FEATURES BENEFITS White Camellia Oil
Deep-conditions & smoothes; enhances shine
Organic Aloe
Replenishes moisture
Wheat Germ Oil
Nourishes & protects

INGREDIENTS: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Organic Aloe Vera, White Camellia Oil, Wheat Germ Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile and Yarrow; Organic Geranium Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Sage Oil, Carrot Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

Im so Going to pick some of this stuff up!!!
It sounds Great

adora721

The cheapest online store for Aubrey Organics IMO is www.vitaglo.com. For example, the White Camellia Utra-Smoothing conditioner and Honeysuckle Rose conditioner are both $6.34 each! And that's their regular price, not a sale. They can take up to 10 business days to ship and orders over $50 total get free shipping.