Best Co-washing conditioner goes to ..........

Baby Girl

Ladies, I know that I use any conditioner to co-wash with. However, some of us use a particular conditioner because it is the best in their opinion. So make a shot out to your best co-washing conditioner and why?

PeggyFair

I use V05, but I'm sure other conditioners would be just as good. Co-washing for me is just to rinse the sweat from my workouts and dirt from the air outside out of my hair and scalp. Any conditioner can do this, imo.

C

cieramichele

TRESEMME SMOOTH AND SILKY!
put down what YOU have and pick up this.
Dont even read other replies lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

moni_kerr

suave toasted vanilla! I smells amazinggg, doesn't build up too much when I don't wash it out, gets out ALL my tangles, and perfect consistency !

productjunkie814

I love my VO5, but when I need a little extra boost to my day, any of the Herbal Essence cons will do it for me...they just smell sooooooo good:lick:

discodumpling

White Rain Water Blossom is my staple for co-washing & gets used as a base for my DC concoctions. My fave V05 is Free Me Fresia & Suave Milk & Honey is good stuff to!

I really like Trader Joes but at $2.50 a pop I feel guilty using it for co-washing:ohwell:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Alberto V05 Silky Experience Champagne Kiss AND
Alberto V05 Silky Experience Lavender Luster AND
Alberto V05 Moisture Milks (any of them) AND
HE Long Term Relationship

Baby Girl

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship and Pantene Moisturizing!

My hairdresser advised me to stay away from the Pantene conditioners because they clog your pores. I am glad that it is working for you though! I know alot of people that use the shampoo and conditioner.