Best Co-washing conditioner goes to ..........

LABETT

1. NTM daily deep con.
  2. Daily Defense Tender Apple (DDTA)
Daily Defense Tender Apple is the best conditioner I ever used for a co wash. :up:
No other conditioner even COMPARES -Too bad its discontinued.:sad:

I still have plenty along with Suave Milk & Honey/ White Rain Tropical Coconut.

lurkersincejan

Thank you for this thread because im going to be starting my co washing this weekend for the first time. Im excited to co-wash can you tell my life is exciting?

discodumpling

V05 Honeydew Smoothie -- Great consistency for a CO wash. I don't want to CO wash with a thick conditioner. It detangles like a dream and leaves my hair soft and silky/slippery.

White Rain Ocean Mist - A bit thicker, but not too thick, softness and strength from the marine proteins contained therein.

I was checking out the myriad of hair friendly ingredients in the White Rain Water Blossom about two hours ago and was thinking of stopping on the way home to pick some up for $1.00. I have a feeling it will be added to this list.

Water , Cetyl Alcohol , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Citric Acid , Stearyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Ceteareth-20 , Nymphea Alba Root Extract Water Lily , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Green Tea , Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract Lotus , Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract Honey Dew Melon , Clintonia Borealis Extract Lily of the Valley , Citrus Aurantiflora Fruit Extract Lime , Cucumis Sativus Extract Cucumber , Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract , Arnica Montana Flower Extract , Jasminum Officinalis Extract Jasmine , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Panthenol Provitamin B5 , Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E , Behenyl Alcohol , Fragrance , EDTA , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben , Ethylparaben , Butylparaben , Propylparaben , Benzophenone-4 , Yellow 5 , Green 5

Ahhhh so my secret has been revealed!:grin: That ingredient list is what keeps me faithful to White Rain Water Blossom. Once you get past the preservatives the botanicals are awesome.

adw425

Ahhhh so my secret has been revealed!:grin: That ingredient list is what keeps me faithful to White Rain Water Blossom. Once you get past the preservatives the botanicals are awesome.

ITA...White Rain has some great conditioners FOR $1.00 AT THAT. I am a label reader and I believe people would be surprised at the wonderful ingredients in the stuff that only costs a dollar.