BEST BRAID SPRAYS

soslychic

Hey all!

I'm in braids right now and hoping that I can keep them in for 6 weeks (pray for me yall). I just used all my spray so I was wondering..what braid spray has the healthiest ingredients for your hair? Which is your absolute fav? And also, does anyone use the braid out (or something like that) spray from better braids when taking your braids out to make it easier? How does that work? Thanks yall!

BlackButterflyz

Don't waste the pretty...
My favorite braids spray is Better Braids (white bottle with purple writing). It has very few ingredients (you probably could make it yourself) - water, glycerin, blahblahparaben (something like that- which i found out is a preservative) and something else like fragrance. Sorry if this incomplete list isn't very helpful- but I'm at work right now so I'm working off of memory. You can find it at any BSS and it only cost something like $2.29. I don't use that take down spray you were talking about...I find that if you just spray your braids with the Better Braids it is really easy to take them out, and your hair is EXTREMELY moisturized. I find it to be easier to take the braids out and I lose a lot less hair... Also, I never get any kind of flakes or build-up.
HTH
Black

azul11

i liked dark and lovelys citrus braid spray. cant remember the entire name but it left the hair soft and nice. it remained that way for a way so i didnt have to frequently spray and it didnt feel greasy. God bless you all.

Wanda

I've been using a braid spray called ROOTS which was recommended by a co-worker. I used the spray religiously and since I am taking my braids down now, I can tell that my hair grew quite a bit, plus taking it down is a cinch.....no build up!!!

aida

African Pride braid spray is exellent for natural and synthetic hair.It is also highly recommended by the hairlady from growafrohairlong. It has a nice fresh fragrance, very moisturising. It has tons of ingredients but mainly herbal extracts. I love this spray, its a keeper.