Braid spray as a moisturizer?

Mercie

Is it okay to use braid spray to moisturize relaxed hair that is not in braids?

I remember when I used to wear braids, the braid sprays really did their job.. I was just wondering if I could still use them. Is this a bad idea?

baddison

natural for good
THis is my all time favorite. I even baggy over nite with my African Royale Braid spray, then I seal with some Vatika Coconut oil. In the morning my hair is thanking me profusely.:heart2: Braid spray seems to be the one wet-spray moisturizer that I dont need to re-apply every single day. It really keeps my thirsty relaxed tresses very moist.

Pandora1975

African Royal BRX braid spray is my daily moisturizer right now. I love the stuff! I just seal it with whatever oil I'm feeling like that day and its good to go. I have to spend time outdoors for work sometimes, and even after all that direct sun, my hair feels great.

Off Topic: Mook, I love the new pics!

SweetSpirit86

*PJ is coming out...* Oooooh...never thought to try this... I always associated braid spray with, well...braids, lol. It did leave my hair very moisturized when I had pixies and such, and it smelled so nice!

And btw, Mook you are looking gorgeous!! Work it, girl!

charmtreese

African Royal BRX braid spray is my daily moisturizer right now. I love the stuff! I just seal it with whatever oil I'm feeling like that day and its good to go. I have to spend time outdoors for work sometimes, and even after all that direct sun, my hair feels great.

Off Topic: Mook, I love the new pics!
\

Yeah, this is the BEST spray...I havent used it in a while...I need to pick some up!

Desarae

I like the BRX braid spray. I use it on my DD's natural hair, and on my hair when I bun.

beans4reezy

The African Royale BRX Spray is the truth! I use it on my braids, but is makes my hair soooo moist, I can definitely see myself using it as a moisturizer when I am out of braids as well :)

Kimiche

I have some African Royale BRX in my product stash from when I wore braids. I never thought to use it on my relaxed hair. I think I'll give this a try and see how it works out.