AFRICAN ROYALE: BEST braid spray ever!!!!!!!!!

keiron

aiight just lettin anyone know if u want a good braid spray african rolyale braid sheen spray is so good, it contains only natural stuff and leaves hair so soft and has no ALCOHOL or mineral oil so pick that up if u sporting braids/cornrows/twists etc

holla

miss_brown

I totally agree. This stuff really keeps my braids and twists moisturized, plus it can also double as a detangler or even a light leave in.

cybra

Thanks so much for letting us know. I just put my hair back in braids a couple days ago and need to go get some braid spray...I'll look for this. Thanks again.

keiron

wow really? how come it caused that for u and what one do u use cause this one contains no alcohol or mineral oil it has 14 herbs.

karezone

[ QUOTE ]
From the big mouth of keiron
wow really? how come it caused that for u and what one do u use cause this one contains no alcohol or mineral oil it has 14 herbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it smells really good. I was trying to keep with either the Crown and Glory Method or a modified Adrienne regime but when I wsahed my braids with CoN, my scalp had a nice thick film on it. I mean I could scrap it up with my nails. So I waited. I washed with some tea tree shampoo but continued to use the braid spray. I still had a nice thick film on my scalp. So I have stopped and have just decided to use my Africa's Best Herbal Oil with Ginseng and infusium 23. I figure if I get the oil on all over my hair should be fine.

Also remember just because braid spray works for you doesn't mean that it works for everybody else.

Nonie

"whoa......lol, a lil harsh in here"

Itismehmmkay, if you're referring to the bold letters just before Karezone quoted Keiron, it was a software glitch of sorts on the forum that was appearing automatically when you quoted someone. I too thought Cybra was being cheeky when she quoted me on another thread.

keiron

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
[ QUOTE ]
From the big mouth of keiron

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it smells really good. I was trying to keep with either the Crown and Glory Method or a modified Adrienne regime but when I wsahed my braids with CoN, my scalp had a nice thick film on it. I mean I could scrap it up with my nails. So I waited. I washed with some tea tree shampoo but continued to use the braid spray. I still had a nice thick film on my scalp. So I have stopped and have just decided to use my Africa's Best Herbal Oil with Ginseng and infusium 23. I figure if I get the oil on all over my hair should be fine.

Also remember just because braid spray works for you doesn't mean that it works for everybody else.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES i agree with that its all about whats betta for u 4 real, i tend to find that infusuim real dryin also which caused my hair dry scalp so their it goes again certain things work betta.

Karonica

African Royale makes good products, like Hot 6 Oil and Daily Doctor.

Nessa, are you still sportin' your weave?