Beginner DIY Extensions - Havana Twists - First Attempt

naturalmanenyc

SlimPickinz
cwmarie

Most weave is reusable depending on how it's removed. The only weave I've found that was not reusable is fusion aka strand by strand. It gradually combs out while installed and it can't be installed in such a way to keep the strands fused.

I've reused human hair tracks and I will probably reuse this synthetic Havana hair and add Marley hair where needed.

Why not? Lots of women buy higher quality, more expensive weaves because they are reusable. More bang for your buck!

I however am happy to hear that the Marley hair is just fine and can be washed. I'd hate to spend $50+ for hair and I don't like it. $20 to start off and I can reuse sounds much better to me.

oneastrocurlie

Why not? Lots of women buy higher quality, more expensive weaves because they are reusable. More bang for your buck!

I however am happy to hear that the Marley hair is just fine and can be washed. I'd hate to spend $50+ for hair and I don't like it. $20 to start off and I can reuse sounds much better to me.

SlimPickinz I agree for a sew in type of weave but Havana/marley twists. Ehhh I'd rather do the $3.99/pack hair lol.