BE HUETIFUL steamer -- half off?

robot.

Hey, ladies!

I was browsing the makeup section of the forum and a member posted a link to this facial steamer: Amazon.com: Paragon Petite Table-Top Facial Steamer: Beauty

It looks exactly like my Huetiful steamer for about $40-50 dollars less.

All you would have to do is find a hood for it (which may be a little tough, no sure). I wonder if Huetiful would sell the hoods separately? They do have a warranty, so I figure if the hood was damaged, they'd just send you a new hood instead of a whole new steamer.

Last edited:

Glamorous_chic

i don't have any real input, my only thought would be that the price of the hood would probably make the whole thing cost about the same as just purchasing the whole steamer or that you would likely not be able to assemble a hood on it, since it wasn't designed as a hair steamer, even if it could theoretically work as one. (meaning where would you attach the hood?) i'm sure you could probably come up with a way to make it work, but idk, i think after costs it would probably all equal the same amount of $$. hopefully someone else could better answer.

robot.

I agree with you - a hood would probably drive the price up. I wouldn't know the first place to look for a hood attachment, but I know how creative some of these ladies can be. Just thought I'd post if someone out there was so inclined.