Baggie users

Do you remove the baggie and moisturize you hair everyday or do you leave the baggie on without taking it down until the next wash day?

I normally just wear the baggie overnight and moisturize my hair in the morning. Over the weekend I normally leave the baggie on Fri night thru Sunday w/o removing it.

I baggie every night if I'm wearing a bun in the morning (about 90% of the time). I moisturize before going to bed, baggie and then take down in the morning.

If I'm doing the baggie method during the day (rare but I do it when I'm lazy) I just put a cover over it and go without taking it down from the night before.

simplycee said:
I baggie every night if I'm wearing a bun in the morning (about 90% of the time). I moisturize before going to bed, baggie and then take down in the morning.

If I'm doing the baggie method during the day (rare but I do it when I'm lazy) I just put a cover over it and go without taking it down from the night before.
How do you cover it? TIA.

tryn2growmyhair said:
How do you cover it? TIA.

I have a few bun covers I brought from hairboutique.com and claires. See my album. I have about 4 of these in different colors. The ones from hairboutique are plastic.

HTH

Back