BABYGURL'S NEW BUN PICS!!!

Babygurl

BABYGURL\'S NEW BUN PICS!!!

Now that I have a better digital camera I took some new pics of my hair and I love my new camera. I will probably revamp my whole album with newer and better pictures. As of now I put up my first pictures of my bun!

http://photos.yahoo.com/babyg_98/ and click on new hair pics album, link is also in my signature! Thanks for looking!

inthepink

Re: NEW BUN PICS!!!

Your bun looks nice and shiny.

Lajoune

wow, nice! you had a relaxer in that picture on 8-1-03? if so, your hair looks better now than then, not that it looked bad before, but, it looks very nice! keep up the good work =o)

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
Lajoune said:
wow, nice! you had a relaxer in that picture on 8-1-03? if so, your hair looks better now than then, not that it looked bad before, but, it looks very nice! keep up the good work =o)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I had a relaxer in that picture, that was the first day of my hair challenge and I take no offense to the fact that my hair looked and FELT terrible! Im proud of the progress Ive made!

A_Christian

Your hair looks great
. Additionally, where did you buy the peppermint oil? It's on my list of products to try.

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
Your hair looks great
. Additionally, where did you buy the peppermint oil? It's on my list of products to try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the compliment, and I buy my peppermint oil from the health food store. No store in particular, Ive found it at any health food store Ive visited.

Vanessa22

Hi Babygurl!

I've been secretly tracking your progress ever since I signed up back in November/December because we're about the same length and texture too, from what I can see.

Your hair looks great! Keep it up!

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
Hi Babygurl!

I've been secretly tracking your progress ever since I signed up back in November/December because we're about the same length and texture too, from what I can see.

Your hair looks great! Keep it up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Really! Id be very interested to see pics of your hair!

Babygurl

Added new pictures of my wet hair today for those that might be interested, have a nice day!

bimbabe

Babygurl!
You are one of my biggest hair inspirations! Your hair is growing like a weed and looking really healthy.
Keep it up!

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
Tee Tee said:
You go Babygurl!!!!! you make me want to put mine up in a bun....lol

Tee Tee

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girl, you know that means a lot to me coming from my hair twin

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
elliot said:
Your bun is very neat and shiny!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girl, your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!

keke

oooo man. im feeling jeal. you got enough to make anice lil full bun there. Man. My hair will be the length that yours is in the first pic when you started the challenege when i take my braids out. Gr8 job in what you doing though, i just cant wait till i can bun my up like that