Pictures to share

Babygurl

Hey people, I started my hair journey on August 1st. I really cant tell a difference on length but its definately thicker. Im gonna cut my raggedy ends when I get the courage. Also my webcam is very cheap, ill be getting a better one soon. Other than that....Enjoy!

The pictures I took are the same day as a fresh relaxer.

go here and click on my photo album http://photos.yahoo.com/babyg_98

keke

Ok what are you doing because i do see growth improvement. Yours is bout the same as mine. Mine just touches my neck now.

adrienne0914

congratulations on your progerss, babygurl! ok now, go head and let go of those ends. at the rate your hair is growing, what you cut will be back before you open your eyes from the blink!

Babygurl

[ QUOTE ]
keke said:
Ok what are you doing because i do see growth improvement. Yours is bout the same as mine. Mine just touches my neck now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I found this forum and realized I had to revamp my whole routine..i started my conditioner washes with vo5 daily, wearing only protective styles, using CON shampoo, deep condtioning with either lekair, proclaim, or my 5n1. I did a hot oil treatment for the first time in my life and my hair loves it! I am now also a FAITHFUL user of mango butter. I basically have gone with the whole moisture balance idea. It works..my hair actually has sheen to it when its dry and doesnt look dull...now if I could just get the courage to get rid of those ugly ends!

Teva

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
congratulations on your progerss, babygurl! ok now, go head and let go of those ends. at the rate your hair is growing, what you cut will be back before you open your eyes from the blink!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idear because you have grown alot of hair from the time you started the challenge. Good going!

inthepink

Your hair is definitely growing! It looks good. I think letting go of a bit of the ends would improve the look and it would grow back in no time! Just think, once you let them go, it's done and you can just look forward to happy growing. Good luck!

Babygurl

OK OK!! I think Im going to cut off some of the ends...I know it will look better....my next relaxer I will cut off the rest. I think Ill feel better if I do it in stages!

keke

Wooow Baby i see your new pic w/ya hair in ya face. Beautiful. Hope mines looks this good when i take out these corn's

Babygurl

Yeah Im on the front and sides growout challenge too. I just want my hair to be all one length and healthy, like my mom's hair. Thank you for noticing!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Thanks for sharing your prics BG. I like how you're keeping track of them by # of days since you started your "program."
Pretty cool