Babassu Oil

seraphim712

This sounds interesting. Let us know how this works out for you? LOL I can see the PJism coming out of several members here when they read up on this.
:grin:

TexturedTresses

well i put a little bit on my hair and honestly... it feels a lot like coconut oil. i really like it though. i wouldn't be able to tell the difference without the smell. the only thing is the babbasu is a bit more emollient. i don't know if thats because i'm just searching for differences though.

*Muffin*

Yeah, I was just reading your blog a moment ago about the oil, then I saw this post. It looks very similar to coconut oil, like you said. I wonder if they sell it locally.

TexturedTresses

Yeah, I was just reading your blog a moment ago about the oil, then I saw this post. It looks very similar to coconut oil, like you said. I wonder if they sell it locally.

i've never seen it locally... but that does not mean they don't have it. i ordered mine online.

loulou82

I was interested in ordering this oil. If it's similar to coconut oil then I'll probably like it.

Averoigne

I have to frown, because my hair has rarely met an oil that it didn't like and now I'm tempted to purchase despite wanting to control my urge to purchase...:ohwell:

I used a sample of Chagrin Valley's babassu and marshmallow shampoo bar earlier this month. I liked it. I'd like to try the babassu oil in its pure form.

I'm such an easy sell. I'm leaving this thread now... :rolleyes: