AyanaPooh...........Where Are U? Gotta Question!

Peachtree

AyanaPooh...........Where Are U? ......Gotta Question!

I ABSOLUTELY LUV :love: ur phony jheri pony updo style :love: ... so much that I bought some tendril curly hair to, ummm, (( ahem )) :sekret: copy ur protective style :D

Here's my question... How do u keep the track from showing? :confused:

Here's what I did...
I made a pony, wrapped the phony hair around my pony, secured the phony, wrapped a small scrunchie around the phony (attempt to hide the track), then lifted the phony & made an updo. It looked really cute (from the top)... but the back was showing PLENTY of track :eek: :lol: .

I need MAJOR help!!!!!

Funny side note: this was my very 1st time ever purchasing hair. I was totally lost! Finally a lil girl (customer) came to my rescue. This lil girl was 7 yrs old... she gave me a quick schooling on phony styles, textures & colors! Can u believe it... a 7 yr old!!!

Last edited:

Tai

Re: AyanaPooh...........Where Are U? ......Gotta Question!

I uh...stole, no borrowed :lachen: Ayanapooh's curly bun style, too. I wrapped a scrunchi around the track and when I secured the bun, I used another scrunchi that helped cover the back. I did them low and used 10" hair so it could wrap around twice. Folks thought it was mine. :look: It hurt to tell them that it wasn't.

Peachtree

Thanks Tai :cool:

I should've ask the lil girl (& her mom) if she'll do the updo style for me... I'm willing to bet she could've hid the track better than I did!

Peachtree

I'm gonna try it again & post pics in my album :cool: