September 2018 What Did You Buy This Week?

Yesterday I bought 2 bottles of Lustrasilk Curl Activator from walmart.com. I want to compare it with CFCG Curl Activator.
By the way, love this stuff, smells amazing because of the Argan oil I believe. Plus it is not greasy at all but still very moisturizing. I have two 20 oz bottles of this and have already used some of it last night to moisturize my hair instead of using my CFCG Curl Activator Moisturizer.

Also I bought 4 bottles of The Ordinary 3.1Y Cover Foundation. This was out of stock for what seem like an eternity. I had to get more than 1. I have the serum foundation to this, but the cover foundation offers better and smoother coverage in my opinion.

House of Beauty

Xcel Revitalizer Spray (4)
Xcel Revitalizer Cream (2)
African Pride Moisture Miracle ( for my LO)
  • Honey, Chocolate, and Coconut oil conditioner (2)
  • Aloe and Coconut Water Pre Shampoo
  • Coconut oil & Baobab Oil Leave in Cream
  • Moroccan Clay and Shea Butter heat activated masque
  • Honey & Coconut Oil Shampoo

House of Beauty

Xcel Revitalizer Spray (4)
Xcel Revitalizer Cream (2)
African Pride Moisture Miracle ( for my LO)
  • Honey, Chocolate, and Coconut oil conditioner (2)
  • Aloe and Coconut Water Pre Shampoo
  • Coconut oil & Baobab Oil Leave in Cream
  • Moroccan Clay and Shea Butter heat activated masque
  • Honey & Coconut Oil Shampoo

@shawnyblazes Hi lady, glad to see you back. How has the Xcel been working for you? I slacked off and haven't used all year. It was leaving a build-up on my scalp.

@shawnyblazes Hi lady, glad to see you back. How has the Xcel been working for you? I slacked off and haven't used all year. It was leaving a build-up on my scalp.

Hi luv, Ive been back on the wagon two weeks but I'm in a protective style so I wont be able to update until the end of October. When the buildup happen, I would clarify with some clay/acv or use a really good shampoo and let it sit on my scalp for 2 minutes while I did other things. It worked great for me in the past but life and being lazy got ahold of me. I'm back in it now so hopefully I still get the same results!! I'll keep you posted @GGsKin

Still waiting on my Olaplex Shampoo, Protector and Conditioner that I ordered from September 9th. I called CosmoProf and they dispatched another package to me since the original package was shipped but never moved from it's original location when I ordered it. So we shall see :look:.

Still waiting on my Olaplex Shampoo, Protector and Conditioner that I ordered from September 9th. I called CosmoProf and they dispatched another package to me since the original package was shipped but never moved from it's original location when I ordered it. So we shall see :look:.
@Aggie
:angry2:....:censored:....:swearing:

Back