Aubrey's Camelia & Jasmine Shine Spray

Aubrey\'s Camelia & Jasmine Shine Spray

I purchased Aubrey's Camelia & Jasmine Conditioning Shine Spray yesterday and tried it last night and this morning.
love.gif
I love it!!!
love.gif
It made my hair soft and shiny and it smells GREAT!!

Re: Aubrey\'s Camelia & Jasmine Shine Spray

[ QUOTE ]
I purchased Aubrey's Camelia & Jasmine Conditioning Shine Spray yesterday and tried it last night and this morning.
love.gif
I love it!!!
love.gif
It made my hair soft and shiny and it smells GREAT!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for sharing. i must try....

I was gonna try that but I'm scared too death of the Witch Hazel.

A bit milder than alchol, but still drying

Nevermind! I found them:

INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel, Organic Aloe Vera*, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Gum Arabic, Gum Tragacanth, White Camellia Oil, Ginkgo Leaf, Ginseng Root, Magnolia Blossom, Angelica and Chrysanthemum Extracts, Jasmine Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

Sounds like good stuff! What purpose does the Witch Hazel serve?

[ QUOTE ]
Nevermind! I found them:

INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel, Organic Aloe Vera*, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Gum Arabic, Gum Tragacanth, White Camellia Oil, Ginkgo Leaf, Ginseng Root, Magnolia Blossom, Angelica and Chrysanthemum Extracts, Jasmine Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

Sounds like good stuff! What purpose does the Witch Hazel serve?

[/ QUOTE ]

I purchase some Witch Hazel a couple of weeks ago because I read it was a good astringent. So, I ended up taking my A.O Camelia and Jasmine Shine Spray back to the store...I hope I wasn't premature in my decision to return it but I was afaid to use it d/t the Witch Hazel.

This is one of Aubrey's best products. Leaves my hair like a sheet of silk. Don't ever worry about the witch hazel drying out your hair. There are so many rich, conditioning agents in the product this certainly balances the formula out. Only problem I ever had with it was finding the right amount to use. Use too much and your hair can be utterly greasy. Best thing to do is to start small and work up.

I'm so glad you enjoyed!

~Jade~

I got a response from Aubrey's on why they add witch hazel to this product:

Thank you for contacting us. In response to your e-mail you asked why the witch hazel is in the White
Camilla Shine Spray. The witch hazel helps to stimulate the hair folicle to absorb and penterate nutrients better.
For further assistance please phone 1-800-237-4270.

Regards,
Carol/CSA

Oh my God....Im glad that Im not on the July challenge....I never saw this at the Vitamin Shoppe...

I saw this product at a health food store recently. No one one the board has ever reviewed this product. This made me hesitant, so I didn't purchase it. I don't know what made me hesitant because I use the AO White Camilia & Jasmine Shampoo (Thanks SherryLove).
Now that I see a positive review about the AO spray, I feel no need to be hesitant.

Thanks for the post, 72792
Rose.gif

I think it's a fabulous product. I used it again this morning after I washed my hair. My hair came out shiny, bouncy, soft, but without the greasiness I usually have. I am pretty impressed with this product since I frequently have frizzy hair and wanted to try something to fight the frizzies w/o heavy oils.
dance7.gif

Back