I love it!

Bees

I was in T J Maxx and Marshalls this morning and picked up some conditioners to co wash with. Everything is on clearance. THIS PRODUCT looked interesting so I thought I would try it. I just cowashed with it and my hair felt soooo good that I thought I would let it stay on for an hour. My hair is soooo soft and shiny! It's as good as or better than the Dominican conditioners. I noticed they also had Nature's Gate and Avalon products for the hair. From now on I will be checking out those conditioners...some are really great and much less the actual price.

Don't sleep on those sale tables. I was in The Vitamin Shoppe on monday and they have 75% off going right now. There's a lot of Aubrey Organics laying on the table. I got some White Camelia and Jasmine Shine for about 2 bucks. It's a conditioning spray with Witch hazel, aloe vera, vegetable glycerin, panthenol, among other oils.

Last edited:

Bees

You're welcome all.
Tishee...tell DH to bring me back some Garrett's popcorn...I'm kinda homesick and have been craving Windy City munchies.:)

XXXtacy

Bees said:
You're welcome all.
Tishee...tell DH to bring me back some Garrett's popcorn...I'm kinda homesick and have been craving Windy City munchies.:)

Ditto for me too!!! :D :D :D

So homesick I am thinking about flying up to Chi for the popcorn and some good food....

PinkAngel

Ditto for me too! :p I'm also homesick and pregnant.....I'd like Garrett's, Home Run Inn Pizza & Portillo's beef!

Bees

Yall need to quit it! I got a list of food I am bringing back when I do go home...in a separate suitcase that I am carrying on and guarding with my life! :lol:
5lbs of Italian Beef
5lbs of corn beef
Giordano's Pizza or Geno's or Uno's
Vienna Hot Dogs
Hot Links/mild sauce on the side
Garrett's Popcorn
Italian Fiesta Pizza
Jay's Potato chips

...and soon as I hit the pavement I am going to J& J Fish and Harold's Chicken.

Why is it so dang hard to find whole wings down here in the ATL? I am sick of those darn Buffalo Wings that never fill me up. I can roll up on any corner in Chicago and get 4 wings for under 5 bucks...not so down here...darn shame chicken is so expensive!

CookieLAD

Bees said:
I got some White Camelia and Jasmine Shine for about 2 bucks. It's a conditioning spray with Witch hazel, aloe vera, vegetable glycerin, panthenol, among other oils.

I love this stuff!