Aubrey Organics White Camellia DISAPPEARED in my hair!!!!

Geminigirl

Also they didn't have the white camellia only the blue. So I was dissappointed. I wanted to try the miracle worker.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
whats the blue one? i saw it but a lady was in my way so i couldnt read the bottle.

The Blue Cammomile Hydrating Conditioner and I think the Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo is also Blue. I'd have to go to Stashville to look at the bottle.:perplexed

Chromia

Just to be sure: a good conditioner DOES leave a lot of water behind?
I think that a good conditioner does not leave a lot of water behind. The way she worded it could have been more clear, but I think what she's saying is that a good deep conditioner will not leave a lot of water in the plastic cap.

I'd like to know the answer to sleepflower question as well. My assumption was that if it was watery or water was in the bag that it isn't a good condish. I am about to go rinse out my AO Island Natural right now. I hope I am suprised. They don't have HSR at the closest whole foods to me just the poo. Sucks but let's see what Island natural is working with.
I think this is right.

chebaby

The Blue Cammomile Hydrating Conditioner and I think the Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo is also Blue. I'd have to go to Stashville to look at the bottle.:perplexed
lol you got everything in stashville:lachen:
i will try the blue cammomile after i finish my hsr and island naturals. the name blue cammomile just sounds:lick:
i will not try a shampoo, heard horrible stories about them.

Fine 4s

I like AO for this same disappearing act. It gives the impression that the DC has truly penetrated.

Are we sure the water is coming from the DC or just evaporation? The DC was applied on wet hair so...

Where are the scientists????

genesis132

AO Honeysuckle Rose has been a staple of mine for years now. It always leaves my hair in better condition, less tangles and smelling good (whether there's water in the bag or not)

*Muffin*

My hair tends to drink the white camellia up as well, but never has the water run clear, lol. Your hair must have been really thirsty.

loveable37

once opon time i wash with KERACARE humer condition it melts like tha after maybe TWO hours it dont felels like water down conditioner

rosalindb

I adore this conditioner and my hair just drinks it up and leaves it feeling so soft, moisturised and makes detangling so easy. I wish that they would launch this in the UK. Shipping costs and customs charges are more than the goods themselves :wallbash:

sleepflower

I think that a good conditioner does not leave a lot of water behind. The way she worded it could have been more clear, but I think what she's saying is that a good deep conditioner will not leave a lot of water in the plastic cap.

I think this is right.

Thanks for clearing that up!

TheCoilWhisperer

I gave the con a try over the weekend and it gave me a disappearing act upon application... When I washed it out I had the prettiest waves.... It's a keeper. Only problem is I need a good leave-in.:rolleyes:

PinkyD

Sigh...Im a newbie here, and I caught PJ-itis from these boards!

I bougth this in November after reading this thread! I Dc'd on Saturday with this in and I promise it was gone, just a little trickle of water! No leave in necessary, this is a 2 in 1 product if you ask me:lachen: Thanks for the helpful thread ladies:grin:

baddison

natural for good
I use it as a leave in-- it's the best!!:yep:

I'm interested in using this White Camellia conditioner as a leave-in, too. Do you apply it daily? Or only a few times per week? Do you sleep with it? Do you baggy with it?

Enquiring minds NEED to know..LOL!!:lachen:

PinkyD

I DC with it. I do not wash more than once a week if needed. If you wanted daily moisture I may want to dilute in a sparay bottle. Since it dissapeared in my hair it makes a lovely leave-in.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
This happens to me with Yes to Tomatoes conditioner. Good stuff.

Ms Lala

Hairveda Moist 24/7 does this on my hair which is why I love it. I thought deep conditioner laid on top of the hair until I tried the Hairveda. I think I will give the Aubreys a try.