OMG!!! Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner!!!!!!

NYLegalNewbie

So...I had to save this rant until I was pretty sure that this conditioner was the ish...

Ladies...

THIS CONDITIONER (at least for me) IS THE ISH!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

The first time I used it, I DCed on dry hair with Aubrey Organics GPB for about 15 to 20 minutes with heat. I then shampooed with diluted Cream of Nature (Green bottle) in a spray bottle (LOVE this! my scalp feels sooo clean!). Then I apply the Aubrey Organics White Camellia Conditioner. It's fairly new in their line, I think. I left it on for about 2 minutes or so.

OH MY GOD, THE SLLLLIPPPPP!!!!

Apparently, this conditioner has a super emollient formula which is intended to smooth coarse, dry hair.

I then applied about a dime size amount of Salerm 21, and rollerset (30 minutes with low heat followed by about an hour to an hour and a half using the cool setting).

My hair was sooo smooth and sooo shiny. Not only that, but it STAYS that way between washes! I'm starting to think that I may not need to use a daily moisturizer anymore.

Not only that, but I've noticed a definite reduction in small hair breakage that I used to get all the time.

My hair just looks and feels amazing!!!!

NYLegalNewbie

Girl...

I swear to GOD that we are hair twins.

Notice how darn near everything that works for you, also works for me???

That's why I switched to rollersetting. Because of YOU!!! LOL!!! :lachen:

gymfreak336

Girl...

I swear to GOD that we are hair twins.

Notice how darn near everything that works for you, also works for me???

That's why I switched to rollersetting. Because of YOU!!! LOL!!! :lachen:

:lol: That is true. I got a couple of hair cousins on the board:yep: I love that aubrey stuff. I got just enough left in a bottle right now for one more use..I have been trying to save it.

newflowers

I use camellia oil - it's the best ever. I've read about htis conditioner and think I should stop considering and give it a try.

Do you think it would be a good candidate for conditioner washes?

gymfreak336

I use camellia oil - it's the best ever. I've read about htis conditioner and think I should stop considering and give it a try.

Do you think it would be a good candidate for conditioner washes?[/QUOTE]

I would say so. It doesn't build up easily and makes your hair feel soft quickly.

MiWay

Love this stuff! Definitely my favorite AO conditioner. I don't need a leave-in or detangler with this conditioner.

silverlotus

How does this compare to Honeysuckle Rose? I :love: that conditioner & it was good for cowashing. Don't tell me this one is even better.

gymfreak336

How does this compare to Honeysuckle Rose? I :love: that conditioner & it was good for cowashing. Don't tell me this one is even better.

I think my hair feels smoother with the White Camellia. I think my hair, once dry feels softer with Honeysuckle and rose but all the Aubrey Conditioners make my hair feel super soft.