AO White Camellia

Honi

There is no board.
Ladies, if you want some soft touchable hair try Aubrey Organics White Camellia. This stuff if da bomb you hear me? I used this as a CO wash and I can't believe that a natural product with no cones or petrochemicals could produce softness, slip and detangling properties like my beloved Kenra, Keracare or Elucence. I'm talkin from the roota to the toota. :lick: I almost dare to say it can replace all three. :look: Ok, maybe not I still love these but it's definitely a cheaper alternative.

It will definitely replace Neutrogena's Daily Deep conditioner though. I can't wait to try it on my daughters hair tonite!

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I listed this as one of my hits for April. The slip I get from this stuff is amazing. I wonder how good the shampoo is.

Honi

There is no board.
I'm wondering too. I didn't get good results with Island Naturals shampoo. That one felt like it clarified my hair down deep, deep deep! It was squeaky clean.

MonaLisa

May I ask how many ounces at what cost?

My tub of Keracare is 25 (26 w/tax) bucks - lasts 6 months...so cost averages out to...about 5 dollars a month on the keracare front for me (I got my last tub as a gift...hee,hee)

Just cost averaging/comparing to what the AO would cost.
Thx.

star

Thanks for the info. I was waiting for someone to give a strong testimony about this. I am going to be adding this soon. Remember Elucence is natural product too but is not cheap. ;)

Honi

There is no board.
Mona...I was contemplating but I'm not crazy yanno! :lol: I alternate between the three that I've mentioned but if in a money pinch I think AO would fit the bill. The slip I get from it is incredible. It cost about 7.80 from the vitamin shoppe.

Where in tarnation did you get a tub of Keracare for 26 bucks???? I'm happy if I can get it for 35 bucks and I'm stingy with it as all hell.

Star, your right about Elucence being natural and it sho' ain't cheap!

MonaLisa

Honi said:
Mona...I was contemplating but I'm not crazy yanno! :lol: I alternate between the three that I've mentioned but if in a money pinch I think AO would fit the bill. The slip I get from it is incredible. It cost about 7.80 from the vitamin shoppe.

Where in tarnation did you get a tub of Keracare for 26 bucks???? I'm happy if I can get it for 35 bucks and I'm stingy with it as all hell.

Star, your right about Elucence being natural and it sho' ain't cheap!

That's generally the price in the BSS in NY if u want the tub...maybe a lil more depending where u go (Bx, Bklyn, Queens).

Maybe I'll get that for a treat down the line...big maybe right now...as I've just recently stocked up...and it's hard for me to let go of my NTM.

SherryLove

Honi said:
Ladies, if you want some soft touchable hair try Aubrey Organics White Camellia. This stuff if da bomb you hear me? I used this as a CO wash and I can't believe that a natural product with no cones or petrochemicals could produce softness, slip and detangling properties like my beloved Kenra, Keracare or Elucence. I'm talkin from the roota to the toota. :lick: I almost dare to say it can replace all three. :look: Ok, maybe not I still love these but it's definitely a cheaper alternative.

It will definitely replace Neutrogena's Daily Deep conditioner though. I can't wait to try it on my daughters hair tonite!

yes, i am definitely feeling you on this one, honi... i was so glad when he formulated this conditioner and put it on the market about a year ago....it's wonderful just as all the rest of his conditioners are... with me, this man has a customer for life.....

Honi

There is no board.
Sherry...it's only been on the market for a year? I wish I could hug this man. This stuff is the ticket!

I tried it on my daughter's hair. Whoa!!! Her curls just popped out and said "HELLO"! Unbelievable softness and shine. Her hair was so fluffy and light. She kept running away from me because I kept touching her hair.

I guess she will turn into Flo Jo tomorrow too because I will be doing the softness check in the morning. This stuff is a keeper!