~*Atlanta Ladies*~

I'm looking for somewhere as well.

We've been looking for that for awhile now huh Candiel? I remember another post you and I responded to awhile ago about the same thing. I get so jelous reading how our New York sisters just walk down the street to pick up their products!:wallbash:

I looked around Buford Hwy and Jimmy Carter Blvd after work with no luck. Granted I did a drive by but still:look:.

The actual Dom salons don't sell the products? I remember DivineFavor saying she bought her products from Different Hair Salon off of Jimmy Carter and Rockbridge. Also, Angie's Beauty Supply sells dom products, but they charge a little too much IMO. If you're still interested they're off Jimmy Carter as well. I don't know how anyone can miss them, there's a big "We sell Dominican products" sign on the front of the store :lol:.

The actual Dom salons don't sell the products? I remember DivineFavor saying she bought her products from Different Hair Salon off of Jimmy Carter and Rockbridge. Also, Angie's Beauty Supply sells dom products, but they charge a little too much IMO. If you're still interested they're off Jimmy Carter as well. I don't know how anyone can miss them, there's a big "We sell Dominican products" sign on the front of the store :lol:.

Get out!!!!! Are you serious? I didn't see that place. I'm going to look up the addy. Thanks

Get out!!!!! Are you serious? I didn't see that place. I'm going to look up the addy. Thanks

Yeah, it's right after Jimmy Carter starts to split off to the right and Rockbridge Rd branches off to the left. In the old Kmart shopping center.

Ok cool I know exactly where that is. Darn I passed it. Here's the address for anyone who wants to stop by.

Angie's Beauty Supply

4975 Jimmy Carter Blvd
Norcross, GA 30093

Anyone know of a bss that sells dominican hair products? Thanks in advance!

Most dominican salons carry dominican products. Also, sickbay.biz does too.

ETA: Lilly's Salon on Jimmy Carter DEF sells dom products

Ok so I went to Angie's after work. They don't have a very good selection and you're right artemis_e they do charge too much. I'm going to place my order online instead. Thanks for the suggestions ladies.

Back