ashas naturals

gotshuz

any naturals that have this i have a question. my hair is 3c/ 4a and i depend on gel to tame it. i want to know which product would be the best for my wash and go's i need something to tame the frizz and help with the shrinkage any suggestions????? TIA

Bunny77

I believe so... Asha herself said on some other forum that folks with relaxed hair could also use the products.

Country gal

From their Website:
Heavenly
Hair Pudding 4 oz

Like the clouds there are times when I want my hair
to be soft and to have movement. I want a light hold,
but not too light because I still want definition. This
creamy pudding is just what I was looking for and it
feels so heavenly when I touch it, hence its name.

This pudding combines the properties of moisture
and shine to provide dry hair a boost of new found
softness and sheen. It contains an herbal and an
essential oil blend that are known for their
conditioning and moisturizing properties.

***There is no Rosemary essential oil in this product

Lita

I plan on buying:leche de coco hair milk,mane attraction hair butter.green tea leave-in,
sunkissed hair polish & The calienta oil DC. HAPPY HAIR GROWING!

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Is she still in business? The site has not been updated since 2006. I'd send her an email first to be sure.

Cassandra1975

Is she still in business? The site has not been updated since 2006. I'd send her an email first to be sure.
She is still in business. :yep: She had a $5 flat shipping sale Nov 2008, and I just ordered some more Mane Attraction. I had emailed them earlier this spring to see if there were any upcoming sales because I needed to stock up, and they answered.

MizzBrown

nope but i have them saved in my email if you want them. i have darn near her whole line and i really like it. good stuff for the winter

Can you please post the email w/ ingredients or do I need to PM you??

Ingredient listings are like a non-negotiable around here.

empressri

okay first, yall have to say "empressri is the QUEEN of all pj's" while holding up one foot, touching a finger to your nose and hopping up and down, all the time making your way to the kitchen to bring me some chocolate cake.

:lachen: i keed i keed!! i'll pm them to ya....if you don't see if right away it's cause the weather is iffy and my connection is going in and out.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
She is still in business. :yep: She had a $5 flat shipping sale Nov 2008, and I just ordered some more Mane Attraction. I had emailed them earlier this spring to see if there were any upcoming sales because I needed to stock up, and they answered.
Thank you. I've been burned by that before and PayPal was no help. :(

Cassandra1975

Thank you. I've been burned by that before and PayPal was no help. :(
OMG - so the "business" took your money, and they were no longer operating, and PayPal offered no recourse?? That's crazy! Did you get your money back???

I actually just got an email from Asha's a few mins ago with my order status. They are getting some new containers for the Mane Attraction (new look), and they are due to arrive sometime today, so my order should be shipping on Wednesday.

That's the only thing I order now, so that's the only thing I can contribute as far as the ingredients list. :)