Naturals who use Boundless Tresses

frostydoll

Hi Ladies,

I just started using Boundless Tresses this week and I'm wondering if it will not be as effective since I wet my hair frequently. Are there any other naturals who use the product but still wear frequent wash n' go's or wet the hair to slick back in ponytails?

hothair

Honestly I don't think it'd make a difference. Not using BT (yet) but i put my sulphur mix the night before and in the morning usually get my hair wet or very damp and the sulphur mix still seems to be working. HTH

PaperClip

Re: Naturals who use Boundless Tresses (What's Your Technique?)

Bumping as I just placed my order for Boundless Tresses.

Please advise on how to use as a natural.... I don't have cornrows or braids. And still looking for balance on how to use oils on my hair/scalp.

SignatureBeauty

Re: Naturals who use Boundless Tresses (What's Your Technique?)

You can CW daily and still use it, I was using it at night and put on a baggy and the wash it out in the Morning, I have no braids or cornrows either, But I just started back using it because I have more growth and the oil can get on my scalp, but just apply it lightly to my scalp with my finger, or you can put it in the fridge and let it get solid and then apply.

But I am gonna try to be more consistant to see how my growth goes, I didn't give it any time to grow LOL!!!

cocoberry10

Bumping. I am transitioning, so I am wondering if you ladies still love this product. I am considering purchasing it!

phyl73

Hi Ladies,

I just started using Boundless Tresses this week and I'm wondering if it will not be as effective since I wet my hair frequently. Are there any other naturals who use the product but still wear frequent wash n' go's or wet the hair to slick back in ponytails?

I co-wash and oil rinse daily. In my MN mixture is some BT. I think it wirks just as well if not better because I am cleaning my scalp daily and then reapplying it.

Suerte

I use it all the time. Braided up, weaved up, twisted up, or flat ironed. I normally scratch my scalp real good and then put the BT on and massage it in and wrap my hair...if I'm flat ironed.

I don't use it when I'm frequently washing because I dunno...just seems wasteful to me. I'd use the MTG when I was co washing every other day or every 3 days but that was only cuz I was trying to use it up...and washing it out helped the smell.

Poli

I co-wash and oil rinse daily. In my MN mixture is some BT. I think it wirks just as well if not better because I am cleaning my scalp daily and then reapplying it.

This sounds like hard core:lachen:. What are your results?