Tame the Frizz

Luxurious12

What Products do you use to "Tame the Frizz"?

Hey Ladies!

I am now about 98 1/2% natural. I am currently experimenting with products to keep my hair moisturized and tame frizz at the same time with out it being too weighed down with so many products.

I need some great advice. I have a combo of 4a and 4b hair. What works best for you?

I've heard a lot about the following brands: Miss Jessie's, Kinky-Curly, Aveda's "Be Curly". What experiences have you had and what do you suggest that will tame your hair without drying i out?

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

Hey Luxurious!!! I've found that Biotera Leave-In (Sally's) and a moisturizing gel is a great combo for taming my frizzy hair. It's a little over $5 a bottle. I've tried other leave-in for frizz and they didn't work for me. It's a really clear liquidy leave-in almost watery, and I find I can use it daily without any problems!

Luxurious12

Hey Luxurious!!! I've found that Biotera Leave-In (Sally's) and a moisturizing gel is a great combo for taming my frizzy hair. It's a little over $5 a bottle. I've tried other leave-in for frizz and they didn't work for me. It's a really clear liquidy leave-in almost watery, and I find I can use it daily without any problems!

Thank you so much! I have been really contemplating doing the BC, if you can call it that, to get rid of the remainder of my relaxed hair and I just really needed some feedback on what has been working for other naturals when it comes to styling their hair. Thanks again.

Last edited: