Armyqt and other Scurl users

G

Armyqt Thank you /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

I believe your exact words were "Absofreakinlutely"

I initially hated the Scurl stuff, wrote a thread about it, but guess what.

Last night I got home late could'nt find my dew, figured I paid for this stuff, I put it on just for the night cause I'm gonna wash today anyway, well to my surprise MY HAIR IS SO-SOFT!!! And feels Moisturized!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

It went on sticky as usaul but today it is fablous!!!,

Why did'nt you tell me to hold out!!!!,

Integrity

Didnt i tell ya! right i forgive you for that 'Darn you pandora' thread. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Armyqt

Good for you MindyMouse. I'm glad you finally gave it a shot. S-Curl is great at moisturizing the hair. Especially when it starts getting close to touch-up time. So how are you gonna inplement this into your regime now?

G

I sorry, Pandora

Oh ye wise one /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

G

I don't know, I'll have to play around with it and see how it works best.

Maybe just like that, using as a nightime moisturizer...

Integrity

hehe we thank ya mindy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

yeah and dont use too much of it or it gets sticky

Integrity

as you keep using it you will be able to judge how much you can use without the sticky. i just spritz a pump or two on each section of my hair.

G

oh, ok.

I'm definitely gonna keep it now. I was gonna find some die hard Jheri Curl wearer and Bless them with it. LOL

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ngaa

lol mindymouse i was a bit skeptical about tryin this stuff to coz i kept gettin this mental pic of sittin down n leavin this grease patch behind but coz my hair is so dry i needed to use something on it that wud help me wit combin it coz i hadnt had natural hair in a while. after addriene informed me of the no drip formula they had i was intrugued and am very gratefull that she suggested this coz my hair was so soft it had me touchin it all day coz i was tryna figure out whose hair was on my head /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i'm very gratefull to all the long haired ladies on the board who are not too selfish to help us out constantly by suggestin 'wonder products' like s-curl that i wudnt have tried without them /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

adrienne0914

YAY!!!

we'll just leave the "told you so's" for some other occasion... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne

adrienne0914

i wear mine in a ponytail 90-95% of the time, fashionista. however, the last time i did my hair myself and wore it down, i also used the S-curl as my leave-in hoping that it would keep my ends moist. it did for a while, but in the long run i don't think i'll wear my hair down more because of it. i lose alot of hair from clothes friction and static.

anyway, i thought it would make my hair heavy or sticky, but it didn't. i used it VERY sparingly. next time i might use more. i'm not sure though...

adrienne

Titansgirl

Hi Adrienne, I never thought about using the no drop activator as a moisturizer on my hair while it is down. I think I'm going to try that this weekend /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll make sure that I use a small amount on my sir while it's wet. I'll use my caruso steamer after my hair air dries. I hope it turns out nice and bouncy /images/graemlins/smile.gif